• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are God and the universe fair, loving, just and kind?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“Why do humans ascribe human characteristics to animals, universe and God?

Subjective projections, all of which are false, woefully incomplete. The universe is not loving nor is it unloving or hateful.

The universe is not just nor unjust.

The universe is neither fair or unfair. It just is which I call them ism’s.

The universe is neither kind nor unkind.

Etc…The universe just is. Any subjective term is false. If I was asked an open ended question, “The universe is…” I’d say creative. But that is a projection too.

The universe is neither just creative nor destructive.

When we attach subjective terms in the unknowable we delimit it. We relegate it to a limited aspect, of itself.

That is why God is not a he or she. Nor is God limited by our subjective projections. When we try to describe the inexplicable we limit that which we describe.

They are a the aspect of limited minds trying to describe the inexplicable with mortal terms thus limiting whatever this God force is.

It is a reason I prefer if one is to try and describe God rather as the Great Mystery. The term God has been too contaminated by humankind.” LightSun

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Those who profess to have faith in a kind, just and loving God or universe, it has been discovered that they are in fact more judgmental and less forgiving. This is according to research and science.

‘Belief In a Just World’

“Belief in a just, loving fair universe, God or the belief in Karma actually on the unconscious level makes people who believe this to be more judgmental.

Rather than less as we’d like and hopefully expect. This is not in any way an attack. Rather it is to shed light and awareness. If Christian’s wish to follow Jesus’s way,

it would behoove them to know about the power of the unconscious. Knowing about the Unconscious, Triggers, Projections and Emotional Reasoning can only help a Christian be a better Christian.

‘Belief In a Just World’

“M. J. Lerner studied the tendency of individuals to believe in a just world. In a just world good things happen to good people, and bad things would happen to bad people.

Much of the research into belief in a just world (BJW) centers around developing measures that indicate the degree to which an individual believes in a just world.

A strong belief in a just world increases the likelihood of "blaming the victim" since such a world view denies the possibility of innocent victims." GRE: Graduate Record Examination, subject test: Psychology, 2016

“The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.” Carl Sagan

“The universe is indifferent and impartial. It is neither loving nor hateful. The universe is neither fair nor is it unfair. The universe is neither just nor unjust. I call them ‘isms meaning the universe just is.

As a wise friend said once, “We are all dealt a deck of cards. We must play the cards we are dealt.” I am primarily an INFP. I am an idealist and a visionary. I have great faith in the potential of humanity.

I once wrote a Note, “Can we and how do we usher in a new Renaissance. A Renaissance of the human spirit to finally reach our potential.”

This will not occur though realistically. Not until as a wise, and extremely insightful Carl Jung said, “Until we make the unconscious conscious, we shall never evolve. Much less reach our potential.”

Human beings are a projective species. This is fact. Whenever a person uses negative and subjective language, they are projecting their own inner demons. It demonstrates their unhealed and consciously unaware state.

I respect other people’s beliefs. Everyone has the right to believe or not believe as they see fit. For myself, I am not hesitant to state my position. “Nobody is coming to save us.” The New Age people say we are at the dawn of a huge awakening.

Until people realize:
1. We are a projective species.
2. Until people will stop projecting their inner (phenomenological) subjective universe unto other human beings, we shall never awake.” LightSun

Attachments

• C7D1E25A-F7F3-422B-8AAB-ADFFB7A4B038.jpeg
    C7D1E25A-F7F3-422B-8AAB-ADFFB7A4B038.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 58