• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I the Only one Who is Real?

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
The first time I kissed a girl it was winter and the snow around us stopped. Everywhere it was snowing, gentle little flakes, except for a three foot radius surrounding my body. I opened my eyes and she was gone. Where was she?

I was staring at my brother. Hello brother. Goodbye. Forever.

Am I the only one who is real?

Every time I touch someone they evaporate and all I am left with are some memories and regrets, love, lust, anger, and then sorrow. Perhaps I am the only one who is not real.

I weep for the dead ones but the dead ones are alive in my dreams. Will I join them soon against my will, or will I bring them here unto the flat earth, among the long-walkers and jolly long reeds.

Who will take me next by force? The wind or the fire?

The earth or the air?

The seven sermons or the stick?

Am I the only one who is real? Or am I the only one who never existed.

Reality tightens its grip around my neck and kicks my legs aside. It puts the handcuffs on me and takes me to the rubble. Who are you?
I am the dearth among the rubble. Barb! Gruh! Huhm! Huh!

Awaken. Awake. Asleep. Hello stranger. We know each other better. Soon we meld and repulse away back into mother dark like to soundless bodies shocked by Uranus, jettison into space, bang. Sleep tight among the snakes. Forever real.

The saturnine weight of this clown make up so heavy like the boulder upon Atlas, lifted by Chiron to make it longer, makes me wonder in a breath: was I ever even real or were you the only one who could feel cold steel.

Last edited:

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Today there was more proof that I am the only thing that is real. I put a "Joe Bidden did it" sticker on the toilet with some turds in it at the YMCA (they weren't my turds). The next day I woke up and the sticker was on my mouth.

It seems like everything leads back to me. Apparently every toilet on earth is really just my mouth, and those were my turds after all, since I am everyone and everyone is me.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Today there was more proof that I am the only person existing. I was in a supermarket and every time I wanted a peach someone would cut me off. Finally it got to the point where I had to jump over the shopping carts, grab one, and then roll back under to put it in mine.

These people were acting like my superego. It was interesting to discover that I could be self aware of that I was a cell but also be the actual superorganism itself.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
More proof that I am the only one who is real: I went to slap my friend in the face and as the hand connected to the cheek, I staggered back after a loud blow hit my ears.

All these blows.....hitting me.