• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Very Accurate Socionics Test.

á´…eparted

passages
No, DG is very much a guy; yes I've worked with many people on this forum at one point or another. I didn't actually say anything, stop trying to judge me. Remember? Only I get to judge others because I'm impartial; so stop complaining.

I... what?

I'm not judging you as a person, I am judging your actions which A. I do to everyone and B. is absolutely going to occur in this thread. You're passing all kinds of judgement over countless members under the guise of "typing people" and each and every time it contains some kind of disparaging comment. It's rude, ruins your attempts at typing (which you won't even let people question which is just bad on multiple fronts), and absolutely welcomes judgement. Sorry if you don't like that, but there is very just cause for doing so and I doubt I am the only one doing it. This thread opens you up to it quite significantly.

Proclaiming to have worked with many people sounds, well, creepy, and sounds like a bald faced lie as the populace here is quite diverse the world over and simply wouldn't be possible.

Why not let /DG/ speak for herself, then we'll see. But yes, she is a she.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hm, okay your life circumstance along with that avatar was distorting my view of you, I change my mind and say you are an SEE of undifferentiated type and would likely test ESFP in MBTI; I say this because you aren't really similar to any of the other IEE I know which is why I think you wanting to be IEE is confirmation bias on your part, which is understandable because online sensors aren't really into discussing typology online. Which means your dual would be ILI of undifferentiated type and likely test INtJ or INFx. I meant help set up your account in a way... nevermind, it's just obvious you had help is all.

- - - Updated - - -

He does the exact same to me in person while I refrain from saying anything; don't try to judge me.
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] basically summed up what I think.

But no, I will judge you. Your circumstances or personal feelings don't really water down your (or anyone else's, if we're going to speak in generalities) actions. Don't act rude and expect not to be judged for it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hm, okay your life circumstance along with that avatar was distorting my view of you,

It is very understandable that someone's avatar would influence what you think of someone's type, consciously or subconsciously. Everyone does this, whether or not they realize it or admit it. However, I still do not understand what you mean by my "life circumstances." What are you referring to? You don't know anything about my life other than the results I gave of your questionnaire. I mean, you can definitely search through my post history to find out more about me and my life, but I doubt you did that before coming to that conclusion.

I change my mind and say you are an SEE of undifferentiated type and would likely test ESFP in MBTI; I say this because you aren't really similar to any of the other IEE I know which is why I think you wanting to be IEE is confirmation bias on your part,

Regarding the bolded: Again, I said earlier that I was not saying that I was an intuitive type! Scroll up and check if you don't believe me. If you wish to know, I actually don't identify with intuition at all. I am very much a sensor. HOWEVER, I was asking you WHY you were saying that I was a sensing type when I scored as an intuiting type on the questionnaire!

which is understandable because online sensors aren't really into discussing typology online.

I have been here discussing typology since 2009...

I meant help set up your account in a way... nevermind, it's just obvious you had help is all.

What in the world does this even mean????? No, literally no one set up my account but myself. I am VERY computer literate and interested in computer related things and online communities. No one but me had any input on me creating my account. I randomly stumbled across this site from Google many years ago.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I... what?

I'm not judging you as a person, I am judging your actions which A. I do to everyone and B. is absolutely going to occur in this thread. You're passing all kinds of judgement over countless members under the guise of "typing people" and each and every time it contains some kind of disparaging comment. It's rude, ruins your attempts at typing (which you won't even let people question which is just bad on multiple fronts), and absolutely welcomes judgement. Sorry if you don't like that, but there is very just cause for doing so and I doubt I am the only one doing it. This thread opens you up to it quite significantly.

Proclaiming to have worked with many people sounds, well, creepy, and sounds like a bald faced lie as the populace here is quite diverse the world over and simply wouldn't be possible.

Why not let /DG/ speak for herself, then we'll see. But yes, she is a she.

If you two keep harassing me, I'm going to ask that you two be banned from this thread. I've contained what annoys you two into one thread, stop whining about everything I do when I type people. Plus I don't take kindly to people who constantly flirt with and hit on my wife; but I guess since you don't see it, it doesn't exist, right? Keep this complaining up and I'll ask a moderator to ban you two from this thread until further notice.

[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] basically summed up what I think.

But no, I will judge you. Your circumstances or personal feelings don't really water down your (or anyone else's, if we're going to speak in generalities) actions. Don't act rude and expect not to be judged for it.

You two want to be banned from this thread? It would save everyone a lot of wasted effort.

Also yes, DG is an SEE. No need to make things more complicated and start going into types, IMO.

/DG/

No, DG is very much a guy; yes I've worked with many people on this forum at one point or another. I didn't actually say anything, stop trying to judge me. Remember? Only I get to judge others because I'm impartial; so stop complaining.

Wait what? I don't know you and you don't know me. Hell, even if you were creepily stalking me and did manage to find out my name (it's probably doable if you searched intently enough), you would know that I am not a dude.

If you went back long ago and looked at the Facebook account I linked to on here at one time or another, it is a fake account that most definitely does not have my real name and info in it. I wouldn't post that publicly unless I was dying or something.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait what? I don't know you and you don't know me. Hell, even if you were creepily stalking me and did manage to find out my name (it's probably doable if you searched intently enough), you would know that I am not a dude.

If you went back long ago and looked at the Facebook account I linked to on here at one time or another, it is a fake account that most definitely does not have my real name and info in it. I wouldn't post that publicly unless I was dying or something.

You must be a criminal then; should I report you to the authorities now? Well nice to know what types are burglars are because there are still two people on the run that broke into my sister's house.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm beginning to think that MisterNi is a troll...

/DG/

You must be a criminal then; should I report you to the authorities now? Well nice to know what types are burglars are because there are still two people on the run that broke into my sister's house.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok? I mean you can report me if you want, but I don't know your sister and I don't break into homes...

I thought we were trying to talk about Socionics and MBTI here, but I guess it's cool for you to just ignore me and randomly insult me...

/DG/

I'm beginning to think that MisterNi is a troll...

Yeah, I guess so. I was just caught off guard because I didn't read through the thread without answering the questionnaire. I thought it was a legit questionnaire/thread.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

You're really not making much sense right now, to be honest.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've asked that the members: Hard, themightyfetus, /DG/ and Smilephantomhive be banned from this thread as my sister might be contacting the authorities about tracing his whereabouts.

/DG/

me irl:

346cfad437812db95bf5a413c454bda107ccc09a64e07934520d68f9007b6e9c.jpg

á´…eparted

passages
It takes a lot for me to be genuinely confused, but this has done it. I don't even wat.

Bets on to if this gets cleaned, sent to the graveyard, or deleted?