• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2018 Fifa world cup

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neymar - with his disgusting dives - has singlehandedly managed to drag Brazil down from the world's most popular team to the world's most despised team. Yuk!

Glad Belgium won. Those folk are tall and they are cleverly using it for their advantage

Kas

Fabula rasa
Neymar - with his disgusting dives - has singlehandedly managed to drag Brazil down from the world's most popular team to the world's most despised team. Yuk!

Glad Belgium won. Those folk are tall and they are cleverly using it for their advantage

Yees, despite that I like some of their players as Coutinho or Willian a lot, Neymar has been very very annoying.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180707-200508.jpg
    Screenshot_20180707-200508.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 129

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes yes yes Croatia deserved to win that match. Croatia created chances all throughout the match (and tournament) whereas Russia had moments.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yes yes yes Croatia deserved to win that match. Croatia created chances all throughout the match (and tournament) whereas Russia had moments.

Perhaps, but this was barely a win.

(the nation is in trans for days)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Beorn

Permabanned
I was thinking the same. the poor kids - who happens to be football players - are stuck with their lives in danger while the world cup is going on. I am sure they would have enjoyed the WC.

If they get out healthy they can still make it to the final.

FIFA has already said they would bring them to the match.

Beorn

Permabanned
btw, have you heard????

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love to see Croatia lift the trophy now that they are through to the finals. A nation with less than 5 million people. It will inspire all. But tbh I can't see them out-classing or out-muscling France.

England had and missed so many chances.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am cheering Belgium today. They deserved it

It was a disappointing match for Belgium. France seemed much quicker than the Belgians.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Love to see Croatia lift the trophy now that they are through to the finals. A nation with less than 5 million people. It will inspire all. But tbh I can't see them out-classing or out-muscling France.

England had and missed so many chances.

Perhaps, although no one saw Croatia in the finals either. :wink:

Congratulations. Now you can be in a trance till Sunday (at least).

Thank you, but to be honest I am not much of a soccer fan. (especially by Croatian standards)

But I really wasn't joking about the "nation in trance" part.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
France: 1st place
Croatia: 2nd place
Belgium: 3rd place
England: will continue boring everyone talking about their 1966 world cup win just like they do talking about their old empire. Yawn.

Lark

btw, have you heard????

China is going to win the world cup?

- - - Updated - - -

I am NTJ and therefore goals is the only thing that really matters in my mind. Since everything else is just a method of getting more goals.

I hope Croatia wins.

There is one thing more important than goals though. That is to beat the english. Always to beat the english.