• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2018 Fifa world cup

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was gone but I caught the final game. I was really happy for Croatia to have made it all the way.

I also loved President Grabar-Kitarovic basically saying - fuck umbrellas. She is impressive and I :D at the way she led Macron around by the hand.

However in our country everyone agrees that she grabed the moment for a good PR stunt. (after all she is 3w2)
But that isn't bad at all since for small countries it is very important to find holes to get visible. Especially if dominant industry is tourism.

But this indeed was above everybody's expectations. (the players were in shock over this)

Largest gathering in Croatia's history - 550 000 welcome national soccer team

That is like 13% of the whole country. (not to mention local welcomes for individual players in each town)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was gone but I caught the final game. I was really happy for Croatia to have made it all the way.

I also loved President Grabar-Kitarovic basically saying - fuck umbrellas. She is impressive and I :D at the way she led Macron around by the hand.

It was a clear publicity stunt. I don't blame her. I would have done the same.