• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are my functions?

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took the cognitive functions test and got this

Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 14.08
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.635
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.88
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||| 7.415
Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||| 1.76
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||| 0.77
Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||| 0.55
Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||| -3.2

but I don't think it's possible that I could have Fi and Ni as my two strongest functions. It seems to always alternate i and e. Someone help?

Cygnus

You vibe Fi over Fe to me.

If you're INFP you're Si Mobilizing, that's the function you want more of. You would desire comfort and to protect yourself, while your PoLR, Se, would be the "enemy" function you try to escape in life.

If you're ISFP you're Ni Mobilizing and Ne-PoLR.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You vibe Fi over Fe to me.

If you're INFP you're Si Mobilizing, that's the function you want more of. You would desire comfort and to protect yourself, while your PoLR, Se, would be the "enemy" function you try to escape in life.

If you're ISFP you're Ni Mobilizing and Ne-PoLR.

This is so confusing. Now I remember why I never paid attention to the functions. I'm highly intuitive so I'm guessing I'm definitely an INFP, but I'm totally lost.

Alea_iacta_est

These results are actually highly indicative of an Intratim with Intuition and Ethics, and are displayed in a symmetrical order.

Introtims with Intuition and Ethics possess:

4-Dimensional :Fi: and :Ni: (Introverted Ethics and Introverted Intuition)
3-Dimensional :Fe: and :Ne: (Extroverted Ethics and Extroverted Intuition)
2-Dimensional :Ti: and :Si: (Introverted Logic and Introverted Sensation)
1-Dimensional :Te: and :Se: (Extroverted Logic and Extroverted Sensation)

Your results here perfectly stack up, thus, it is highly probable that you are either the Intuitive-Ethical-Introtim (IEI), or the Ethical-Intuitive-Introtim (EII), the difference being preference of the elements, which, in the case of this test, points toward EII.