User Tag List

First 144544594634642643644645646654694 Last

Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7026

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    When you discussed ILI in contrast to LIE for me, you pointed out that a PoLR was much more obvious than -- and that made total sense. Subsequently, also feels very much right for a Role for me -- a thing that I can put on but don't like doing forever and ever, but that I feel like I should to be able to do forever and ever.

Does any IM feel like a Role to you? ? ?
    My strength is stronger than I'd like to admit. I love to use to troll people, and trolly posts on Instagram/Tinder/Scruff are my past time. I'm also very good at slam poetry and puns, which I think is also a good exercise in . It's a very entertaining function for me, but I don't take it seriously.

, however, is an exercise in futility. As approachable and relatable I seem, I'm really only good for that with one-on-one interactions. Past that, I tend to fade away, mostly chiming in here and there, laughing along when needed or staying silent when the mood gets a bit sombre. I don't have a problem with expressing my emotions, but I have problems trying to direct them. I also find it very tiring trying to keep it up IRL.

When I was younger, I used to have a habit of blurting out whatever that comes to mind. I still do now, but only with friends. With strangers/acquaintances/colleagues I've learned to stay silent because I might offend them, but it sure is stifling. I would like to be able to say whatever the hell I want, because I'm pretty sure it's entertaining or funny when you get to know me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by PhloweryPheromes View Post
    I think she should consider estj/LSE

also mightyfetus your type is good, considered infp?
    No.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

@PhloweryPheromes

We havnt talked so Im going to assume the estj thing isnt to be taken seriously. But no way in the 6 layers of hell am I ever going to be a xxxJ

I can see myself as a ESTP or a ENFP, or on rare occasion if Im in the mood a ESFP But thats it. I will not debate any other.

But honestly. Im an ENTP. Imagining myself the ESFJ you are insisting I am is cracking me up. I am in no way my mother, as much as I love that women to death. We butt heads too much. And by that i mean, everytime i try to start up a intellectual debate she shuts me down or I push her into frustrated tears. On accident mind you. I always hug her and kiss her and spoil her with kisses if i go too far.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Reading through all 644 of these pages has been interesting. Thanks, guys. Maybe at some point my personality will be discussed here. It would be interesting to hear what opinions there may be regarding my type (s). Until then, I shall enjoy spectating.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Reading through all 644 of these pages has been interesting. Thanks, guys. Maybe at some point my personality will be discussed here. It would be interesting to hear what opinions there may be regarding my type (s). Until then, I shall enjoy spectating.

Keep posting man, and itll be sooner rather than later.

Or... Well sometimes NOT posting says just as much/aka introversion/withdrawn mayhaps. But yeah, anyways- best idea is probably let us get to know you.
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Can someone type me based on post #20 in this thread?
    ktnx
    Let's get out of here.
    Go some place where no one knows our names.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/so

This thread is so aggressive that I am honestly surprised I haven't seen people just spamming gifs of fist fights as rebuttals.

Speaking of aggression, maybe some of these mistypings and incorrect retypings may have something to do with function loops and grips. I know I have acknowledged that with a few forum members. Besides, an unhealthy ISFJ can definitely resemble a moderately healthy ESFP and etc.
    (aka sarcasmsunshine)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Cancer Rising
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: TumblrYoutubeSnapchat
    Likes Rouskyrie, Kierva liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    This thread is so aggressive that I am honestly surprised I haven't seen people just spamming gifs of fist fights as rebuttals.

Speaking of aggression, maybe some of these mistypings and incorrect retypings may have something to do with function loops and grips. I know I have acknowledged that with a few forum members. Besides, an unhealthy ISFJ can definitely resemble a moderately healthy ESFP and etc.
    Don't put it in their heads!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Hey. Well, let's see; To start, I'm not really sure whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert. I'm moderately talkative and I don't relate to the whole "Needing time alone after a social interaction to recharge" thing that seems to be an indication of introversion. In fact, I can't really stand to be without social interaction, otherwise I start to become sad. If you knew me in person, you'd probably think I was an introvert, but I grew up in an environment where discussion/social interaction wasn't very accepted, so it's been as of this last year or so that I've been able to fully express my nature.
    On a side note: Fe is the only function that legitimately resonates with me. In my group of friends, I'm always the one trying to keep the discussion away from reaching a conflict, so my friends upon discovering the Enneagram dubbed me "The Peacemaker" as a reference to type 9. I thought that was a bit funny, because I can relate to a lot of Type 9, including the guiding fear, but I'm a lot more emotional than nines are usually described as. Except for with anger, that is. I don't like to display it, but I have my moments, which I'm not very fond of since they contrast my normal personality a great deal.
    On cognitive functions tests, my score is always as follows: Fe > Ni > Ne > Fi > Ti > Te > Si > Se.
    As for my personality, I'm essentially laid back, I go with the flow, I have a strong set of morals but I won't force them on other people. I'm "overly" conciliatory, emotional, sensitive and unintentionally modest. My friends have said I'm "like a five without the cold demeanor and a firm grasp on emotion, as well as logic." Personally, I feel I'm of average intelligence. I tended to slack off during school and not do what I was capable of because of being distracted with relationships in a desperate attempt to find my "other half" so soon into high school. I really enjoy helping people. I also have tried to blend in, but people seem to think of me as unique, so that doesn't work. I don't even really think so, I'm just a guy who walks around in a leather jacket with an open mind and a heart on his sleeve.
    Feel free to ask me questions. My apologies for the long post. D:
    MBTI is not dependent on behaviors, stereotype, level of socialness, how well you get along with others, what people think of you, or what you had for breakfast. MBTI is about functions. Understanding that is fundamental to correct typing. So it's one thing to learn a little about your functions, but that doesn't mean diddly-squat if you don't understand how they work together. Don't rely on quizzes or type descriptions to determine your type.

Enneagram is super internal. While yeah, people around you might have a sense of what your type is, only you can find that answer. My go-to advice for people unsure of their enneagram is to think long and hard about your fears. What makes you uncomfortable? How do you get comfortable after being uncomfortable? Again, like MBTI, it isn't about what you do, it's why and how you do it.

Seeing how ya have 35-ish posts under your belt, you should create a thread in 'What's my type?', cause this thread is for observations on people who already have a grasp of what their type is.
    (aka sarcasmsunshine)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Cancer Rising
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: TumblrYoutubeSnapchat

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Also, some members could be mistaken as other types if they're in a "function loop." For example, an unhealthy INFJ could be mistaken as an xSTP if they're utilizing lower Ti and Se more often. Mental disorders and stressful life circumstances lead to that also, but that's more complex.

Age can be a factor as well. Our functions are still developing at a younger age, so some functions show up more prominently than others.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so