Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@badger055
    For example even katherine and david fauvre typed steve jobs as a 7w8. Does he seem like the happiest guy in the world to you? Is he dancing around like an ENFP 7 shooting rainbows out his ass? No of course not he's an asshole.
    you're putting words in my mouth. being an asshole/badboy doesn't mean you have heavier energy. and you're right, Steve Jobs was not a happy-go-lucky dancing ENFP, but I never said every 7 was (Sp 7s in particular are not like that at all), but he was far more cerebral than an 8.

I'm not even close to a 6 that is the farthest type from me. Just because you see someone aggressive doesn't mean you guys should go around typing them as 6s.
    I'm not. it was my second suggestion, not my primary one. I've seen plenty of aggressive 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s and 8s (pretty much every type except 5 and 9 lol)

I'm not an 8 I have no connection to 2.
    8s only have a connection to 2 when they're healthy

I'm not dominant like an 8 in real life. My 8 influence only comes out if I'm pushed I do not lead with it.
    what do you mean by "dominant"? my best friend is an 8w7 (INTJ) and he's a pretty egalitarian person most of the time (though he's always waiting for someone to cross the line, because he gets bored easily and loves a good conflict).

If you want to see a real 8 go look at @Azure Flame.
    hahahaha
    @Lady X
    it seems to be an NF thing in general (and somewhat of an SF thing). most INTPs and SJs look at me like I've crazy when I talk about "vibe", but it's so obviously there to me, I don't know what else to call it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Lateralus
    I think you're an INTJ. your posts display much more Fi than I've seen in any ENTJ I can think of. also, you don't quite come across as a core 3 to me. I could buy 5w6, 1w9 or 6w5 for you.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Seriously, am I the the only one who remembers that scene where he took in that sick monkey and nursed it back to health? Or that scene where he gently runs his fingers through that little boy's hair? What about the scene where he gives the plank of wood to the girl even though there's plenty of room for both of them on it and dies?
    And who could forget that time he taught those inner city kids to believe in themselves?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    i know exactly what you mean...and it trips me out when people don't know what that is. like now i need to know if this is type related. and is it nf or is it sx??
    It's 7 I think. Especially 7w6. I feel like sx would lend itself to 'heavier' energy, and NF could go either way. 6, although it's a head type, kinda has this 'control' element much like 8. I think it's that drive for control fueled by fear that makes those two types feel so heavy. It's focused. 7's anger is more diffuse I think. Like general frustration at obstacles, defensive anger against constraints. When 7 is on offense, I think we're generally moving forward in a positive way. 6 and 8 both attempt to take control in an offensive way when angry or threatened. ...not sure if I'm making sense. But I have an idea if what I mean in my head lol.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm not. it was my second suggestion, not my primary one. I've seen plenty of aggressive 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s and 8s (pretty much every type except 5 and 9 lol)
    No you haven't. You are horrible at typing. You would call a giraffe a dog if you could get away with it.

8s only have a connection to 2 when they're healthy
    I don't have a connection to 2 ever. Healthy or not. Not in my whole my life have I had a connection to 2.

what do you mean by "dominant"? my best friend is an 8w7 (INTJ) and he's a pretty egalitarian person most of the time (though he's always waiting for someone to cross the line, because he gets bored easily and loves a good conflict).
    As in it's my default to not give a fuck 99% of the time. You know who else loves conflict? 7w8s. Could it be that I'm actually the type I say I am and you are wrong? Can your ego handle it?

hahahaha
    Oh let me guess he is actually a 6 too?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Just throwing these out there irresponsibly

@Hard 6w7 - you have 1ish qualities, but I don't think you're uptight enough to be a 1
    @LadyLazarus 3w4 - it's a small distinction, but ehhh it could work
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Just throwing these out there
    @Hard 6w7
    @LadyLazarus 3w4
    Hmm interesting, why do you think I'm a 3 over a 4? Just out of curiosity.

I feel like I'm too self aware and aware of my facades to be 3, I've heard 3's actually believe the fronts they put up, to the point of not even realizing they are putting up a front. Of course, it could be a weird paradox sort of thing where I am lying to myself and tricking myself, so to speak, into thinking I am self aware.

There's also 3w4's being "colder" than 4w3's, who are much more expressive, which I think fits better as I am not cold in any way,shape, or form.

When it comes down to it though, I am obsessed with my own internal consistency/authenticity, I am admittedly paranoid about it. Whereas I think 3w4's are a bit more oriented towards success over authenticity, it would probably kill me in the end to have to change myself in any way in order to become successful, I probably couldn't take it for very long.

3w4's are complex and cool in my opinion, so I am rather flattered that you think I am one, I will look into it though, just to make sure I am not lying to myself or anything of that nature.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    6w7 - you have 1ish qualities, but I don't think you're uptight enough to be a 1
    Nope. I am such a 1 it's not even funny.

HAHAHAHAH! Oh you have not been around me enough to see how uptight I am and can be .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Nope. I am such a 1 it's not even funny.
    Okay. Hard as in strict.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Hmm interesting, why do you think I'm a 3 over a 4? Just out of curiosity.

I feel like I'm too self aware and aware of my facades to be 3, I've heard 3's actually believe the fronts they put up, to the point of not even realizing they are putting up a front. Of course, it could be a weird paradox sort of thing where I am lying to myself and tricking myself, so to speak, into thinking I am self aware.
    I think you're talking about a common theme in the image triad, where we get confused between who is the real me, am I as self aware as I think I am, sort of thing. I do it too.

I think 3s have a general need to do more than what they are. I remember a post where you expressed a kind of shame for being lazy, like it had to do with your dad. I think you're really edgy in your self expression in a way that a 4 isn't? Though I guess 4s can be too. Anyway I guess it comes down to what you feel stronger about.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.