Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Rasofy
    Sx/So 6w7 with a 4 fix is one of the most volatile types on the enneagram. 6s with 4 fixes are still VERY individualistic, possess fiery tempers and are generally staunchly counter culture. 6 is not the naturally conformist type people like to paint it as. think of Lady Gaga, Eminem, Catwoman or Jon Bon Jovie for instance
    @skylights
    being individualistic and a special snowflake is by no means sufficient grounds for verifying a 4 fix. I agree with your thoughts on 2w3
    @Vetani
    3w4 Sx/So with 8w7 and 6w7 fixes
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Rasofy
    Sx/So 6w7 with a 4 fix is one of the most volatile types on the enneagram. 6s with 4 fixes are still VERY individualistic, possess fiery tempers and are generally staunchly counter culture. 6 is not the naturally conformist type people like to paint it as. think of Lady Gaga, Eminem, Catwoman or Jon Bon Jovie for instance
    @skylights
    being individualistic and a special snowflake is by no means sufficient grounds for verifying a 4 fix. I agree with your thoughts on 2w3
    @Vetani
    3w4 Sx/So with 8w7 and 6w7 fixes
    What gives 3w4 away? :P
    @skylights what do you think of Elfboy's assessment of me?
    E2 - Eb4 - E5

Senior Member Array

Mr. Elfboy could you type my enneagram too please if it wouldn't be too much trouble? If not then anyone is welcome. Thanks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    you're emotionally intense in a way that signifies the internal volatility of a 4, yet you are more in control of yourself, push yourself harder towards external results and, despite the fact that you probably do a bit of wallowing behind closed doors, you're not the type to feel sorry for yourself and you certainly aren't going to show this side to the outside world.
    on top of that, the Riso/Hudson description of the Sexual 3 fits you quite well.
    @Standuble
    I don't know a lot about you, could you fill out one of these questionnaires and start a thread with your answers?
    http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tionnaire.html
    http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...tionnaire.html

Edit: also, @Halla74, it's not necessarily your type, but I get a 3w2 vibe from you. at the very least, I think it's your heart fix
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Senior Member Array

I made a thread in the What's my Enneagram folder. It's quite the read (perhaps even a challenge due to its length) so if anyone wants to take a stab at it then feel free.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    3w4 is definitely spot on, I think, and I see why he would say 8w7 (the control aspect). I'm not sure I really have any strong feelings on your head type. You have a certain levity/silliness/fantasyness that I'm not sure is well represented in 386 though? Maybe it's the w4 coming through.

@Elfboy, I've been reading more, and I relate a lot more to 2 than I thought I would, but I don't really relate to 269 as much as I thought I would. I have a tendency to... well, fight back that doesn't seem very well represented in that tritype. Even though I derive a lot of pride from protecting/helping/nurturing, I don't see myself as a helper, more of a therapist role where I retain power and assist - I am far more 2w3 than 2w1. I'm too proud, lol. I can't stand being seen as "underneath" anyone. I don't know if this is because I'm sx/so and tend to feel a strong rebellious flow within me, but I feel like I often play "freedom fighter" in terms of keeping everyone together waging against injustices. I think one of my biggest fears is being seen as "lesser" and losing security in my situation, not being able to retain power. I associate more with 469 and 268 tritype descriptions than 269. I'm leaning 268 but you didn't seem to see 8 for me. Any thoughts? Thanks for all the help

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@skylights
    I see zero 8 in you. Sx/So 6 is a very fiesty type and can look a lot like 8 and the 7 wing adds a more wild side and desire autonomy.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @skylights
    I see zero 8 in you.
    seconded
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I sometimes wonder if @EJCC is really an ESFJ and not an ESTJ. She seems very socially skilled, especially regarding Fe stuff. She is more emotionally expressive and enthusiastic about things than I would typically see from an ESTJ. Then again she could be an ESTJ with really good access to her F side.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I sometimes wonder if @EJCC is really an ESFJ and not an ESTJ. She seems very socially skilled, especially regarding Fe stuff. She is more emotionally expressive and enthusiastic about things than I would typically see from an ESTJ. Then again she could be an ESTJ with really good access to her F side.
    I can see how you'd make that mistake. Seems like a lot of people do, on the forum. But I think the easiest way to tell that I'm ESTJ instead of ESFJ is to spot my Fi -- because I have a lot of it. I get the idea that I'm ENFP, much more than the idea that I'm ESFJ.

It's also worth noting that most of my friends are Fe-users, as are most of my nuclear and extended family members. So I get used to communicating their way.

It's times like these when I wonder if I really am one of the nicer ESTJs out in the world. My instinct is to defend them and to say that I'm not an exception to a general rule, but I know so few of them irl; therefore, I can't, in good conscience, judge that from personal experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!