User Tag List

Page 420 of 701 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 7007

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yes, I realize this. But appearances are deceiving. People just don't understand how I think and the perspective I'm coming from. Which is what I've been trying to communicate; but it's like trying to describe to a fish what the top of a tree looks like.
    To those who whine about four letters in your profile, consider using the following: STFU.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Yes, I realize this. But appearances are deceiving.
    Very true, for example most of the people I know in real life, outside of my close family, believe me to be laid back and calm.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Why wouldn't you just point them to a description of Ti is that's what you identify with?

Jung did the work so that you don't have to!
    I have, to no avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    To those who whine about four letters in your profile, consider using the following: STFU.
    And this was my type for awhile.

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

trying to describe to a fish what the top of a tree looks like.
    but that's simple... you just take them some broccoli!

*still pretends to be a world consuming giant at dinnertime*
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @skylightsyou strike me as 2w3 fixed rather than 3w4 fixed and possibly So/Sx. Sx/So's tend to be more dramatic and less subtle; So/Sx has a warmer, more subdued energy. I can't say for certain though, as ENFP 6>9>2 is already a pretty docile type with a more mellow, yin energy.
    Oh damn, do I still have 3w4 down? You're absolutely right that I'm more 2-and-3 than 3-and-4. I think for a long time 6's need for approval plus reactivity plus Fi made me think I was 4 somewhere, but the more I read about 4s, the more I understand that there is no 4 in me. I don't know if I'm a 2 primary over 3... I suppose it's possible, but I associate very much with 3's image issues, needing to be the best, needing to present a "pretty face" to the world, needing to be worthy of love. What would indicate 2w3 over 3w2? I definitely seek status "markers" like a 3, but I also am guilty of trying to get everyone to like me.

As for instinct, I understand where you're coming from - I definitely am not as polarizing as some Sx's - but I am so very Sx-dom it is not funny (I mean it's really not, I've been suffering the pains of Sx-dominance all my life). The interesting thing is, I probably associate with Sx dominance more than any other personality trait I have ever discovered. It accurately describes SO much about me. You know your thread about the "two types of Sx doms"? It just manifests like the immersion type instead of the edgy type. I've been really interested in the instinct variants lately and I'm trying to find more information about Sx manifestation. I am very averse to abruptness in almost all situations, and I don't know if that's a facet of 6+9 or an aftereffect of So-secondary or just a personal quirk, but I think that takes a lot of the "edge" out of my Sx dominance. That, and being surrounded by Fe ALL THE TIME!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Starting to wonder if I could possibly be an ESFP... hmm. Might be that Se is just a pretty big, raging force, and I feel like my Te isn't too shabby anymore. But then that leaves Ni... which I don't think is inferior.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    but that's simple... you just take them some broccoli!

*still pretends to be a world consuming giant at dinnertime*
    Yes, but then they tell you it's just broccoli and you're overgeneralizing. Broccoli and coral reefs can't possibly be representative of other things. Like this is just a shape.
    NautilusCutawaySpiral.jpg
    And this is just a lovely pattern.
    flower_of_life.jpg

All those Tibetan monks just don't know what they are talking about.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Yes, but then they tell you it's just broccoli and you're overgeneralizing. Broccoli and coral reefs can't possibly be representative of other things. Like this is just a shape.
    NautilusCutawaySpiral.jpg
    And this is just a lovely pattern.
    flower_of_life.jpg

All those Tibetan monks just don't know what they are talking about.
    That's when you glare at them and tell them that they obviously don't WANT to learn what tree tops look like if they're going to get caught up in the petty details, and then you grab them up, fillet them, coat them with cornmeal and fry them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    That's when you glare at them and tell them that they obviously don't WANT to learn what tree tops look like if they're going to get caught up in the petty details, and then you grab them up, fillet them, coat them with cornmeal and fry them
    LOL. Now I have to think about how to figuratively do this...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

LOL. Now I have to think about how to figuratively do this...
    build mental voodoo dolls and then set them on fire... I find doing so to be amazingly cheering