• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know that it happens very much any more, but it happened a lot when I first joined. At one point, I created a thread determined to root out "secret ESFJs" for the LOLs (this was more recently.). Currently, I changed my type there to ESFJ.

Yeah, it's definitely died down a bit there. Once upon a time, claiming to be an SJ or a feeler was the social faux-pas equivalent of mentioning Voldemort by name in the Harry Potter world -- The type that shall not be spoken.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, no, it isn't. That's more what I use the other forum for. I actually find i have more intellectual discussions and "self finding" stuff going on here... I think the typological diversity helps, instead of always bumping up against everyone else's inferior Fe.

If you're upset about the Black Knight thread, I'm sorry if I was harsh, but I did find the thread kind of ridiculous. It wasn't a power game or anything, it was just that I thought the concept was ridiculous. I suppose I did not give enough consideration to your feelings, and I apologize. Sometimes with stuff like that, I focus too much on the ideas presented, and the actual person who believes in them kind of recedes into the background.

Ah, yes, you're a thinker, no disputing that on this thread. But have you seen my thread "Is mankind really at the top of the food chain?"

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sort of like how everybody thinks their mother is an ISFJ, everybody thinks the madmins here are SJs when they get their crap removed.

Yes, and the reality is that every type can come up with some good reasons to remove posts; the removal of posts doesn't really prove anything about someone's type.

A

Anew Leaf

Yes, and the reality is that every type can come up with some good reasons to remove posts; the removal of posts doesn't really prove anything about someone's type.

If I was mod, I would remove all INTP posts as a course of law.

:tea:

Except yours.... of course.

A

Anew Leaf

how strange, I *had* a quote notification on my message thingy but I can't see any post quoting me.

OH WELL. Most likely was not important.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I was mod, I would remove all INTP posts as a course of law.

:tea:

Except yours.... of course.

jigglypuff_angry.png

Without us, this forum would be nothing at all, I say. NOTHINGGGG AT ALLLLLL!

A

Anew Leaf

jigglypuff_angry.png

Without us, this forum would be nothing at all, I say. NOTHINGGGG AT ALLLLLL!

Aww, what a cute picture!! Ok, you can still post. BUT NO MORE! This is like Noah's Ark people and Jennifaire and Stigmata shall fulfill the two by two requirement.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Aww, I like INTPs. I'd keep most of them, if I were a mod.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww, what a cute picture!! Ok, you can still post. BUT NO MORE! This is like Noah's Ark people and Jennifaire and Stigmata shall fulfill the two by two requirement.
[MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION]: I guess it's up to us to repopulate the forum's posts, for the good of humanity!

Bet you didn't think of that when you got out of bed today.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is like Noah's Ark people and Jennifaire and Stigmata shall fulfill the two by two requirement.

My only demand is that [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] play the role of surrogate mother to our INTP lovechild.

A

Anew Leaf

My only demand is that [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] play the role of surrogate mother to our INTP lovechild.

Sorry, He isn't on the boat manifest.

Your INTP mutant will have to be raised by another.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tsk tsk, you both have to make children in the old school way, if you catch my drift.

Starry

Aww, I like INTPs. I'd keep most of them, if I were a mod.

Same.

Sorry, He isn't on the boat manifest.

Your INTP mutant will have to be raised by another.

I'm sorry but...? This ship doesn't sail unless Rasofy and the rest of the INTPs are aboard.

You are, of course, more than welcome to disembark again though.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry but...? This ship doesn't sail unless Rasofy and the rest of the INTPs are aboard.

You are, of course, more than welcome to disembark again though.

I like this, Starry. We should just ship away the undesirables to an island far, far away, then have a spot of tea.

Bunny, Im inclined to say this is much more efficient and wonderfully Old World, dont you think?

A

Anew Leaf

I like this, Starry. We should just ship away the undesirables like the English did to an island far, far away, then have a spot of tea.

Bunny, Im inclined to say this is much more efficient, dont you think?

Why yes that would be lovely. Then they can be reborn with beautiful attractive accents and be welcomed back into the fold of mankind. What a fabulous ending! *wipes tear from eye*

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Several banned members have tried to make forum Australias, with varying levels of success.