Here is another "what type is my friend"....hope it's not annoying.
this is a very good friend of mine.... though I have an idea what she might be, I'd like to know what you think....
- She is extremely empathetic, the most empathetic person I know. A very loyal friend, and also quite demanding, meaning she expects true friends to be there whenever she is really in need of them. But gives it back in the exact same way (comes around in the middle of the night to comfort you).
extremely warm-hearted, would do anything for a person she loves.
- She is a confectioner, makes really beautiful and tasty cakes. wants to have her own café one day. in her job she is a perfectionist.
- when I met her, she was in a stable relationship, and a very devoted and loving girlfriend, seemed rather "conservative" (also in her way of clothing). since this relationship ended, she changed COMPLETELY. she clothes differently (communicates she wants to be "indie" in her clothing), goes out all the time (even when she has to work the next morning, but is always in time for work), goes to concerts almost every evening and discovers new bands she likes on a regular basis. Her favourite bands change often.
- she sometimes says she does't like to read, and would never pick up a book.
- but lyrics are really important to her.
- she was brilliant in school, especially in old greek (?) and latin
- she takes sides with the person she loves
- she is extremely enthusiastic
- and extremely easy to hurt (sometimes other people don't know what they did to hurt them), but if someone apologises she can never be resentful for a long time if she loves that person
- she plays the drums
- she is extremely interested in her friends and asks a lot of questions, very good eye-contact and body language, you feel special when she talks to you and gives you her attention
- I love her to death
so. that*s it for the moment...... I'd like to know what you think based on these random observations about her.....