User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Close friend

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Close friend

Here is another "what type is my friend"....hope it's not annoying.
    this is a very good friend of mine.... though I have an idea what she might be, I'd like to know what you think....

- She is extremely empathetic, the most empathetic person I know. A very loyal friend, and also quite demanding, meaning she expects true friends to be there whenever she is really in need of them. But gives it back in the exact same way (comes around in the middle of the night to comfort you).
    extremely warm-hearted, would do anything for a person she loves.

- She is a confectioner, makes really beautiful and tasty cakes. wants to have her own café one day. in her job she is a perfectionist.

- when I met her, she was in a stable relationship, and a very devoted and loving girlfriend, seemed rather "conservative" (also in her way of clothing). since this relationship ended, she changed COMPLETELY. she clothes differently (communicates she wants to be "indie" in her clothing), goes out all the time (even when she has to work the next morning, but is always in time for work), goes to concerts almost every evening and discovers new bands she likes on a regular basis. Her favourite bands change often.

- she sometimes says she does't like to read, and would never pick up a book.

- but lyrics are really important to her.

- she was brilliant in school, especially in old greek (?) and latin

- she takes sides with the person she loves

- she is extremely enthusiastic

- and extremely easy to hurt (sometimes other people don't know what they did to hurt them), but if someone apologises she can never be resentful for a long time if she loves that person

- she plays the drums

- she is extremely interested in her friends and asks a lot of questions, very good eye-contact and body language, you feel special when she talks to you and gives you her attention

- I love her to death

so. that*s it for the moment...... I'd like to know what you think based on these random observations about her.....

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hm... E_FJ?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Halfjillhalfjack View Post
    Here is another "what type is my friend"....hope it's not annoying.
    Puzzles are fun!

- She is extremely empathetic, the most empathetic person I know. A very loyal friend, and also quite demanding, meaning she expects true friends to be there whenever she is really in need of them.
    Sounds pretty xxFJ.

- when I met her,...she changed COMPLETELY. Her favourite bands change often.
    ExxP traits?

- she sometimes says she does't like to read, and would never pick up a book. - she was brilliant in school, especially in old greek (?) and latin
    Haha! I can't stand reading books. But have been busy reading recently only because I feel I need all the knowledge I can get for some new jobs.

- she takes sides with the person she loves
    - she is extremely enthusiastic
    - and extremely easy to hurt
    - she is extremely interested in her friends you feel special when she talks to you
    Definitely ExFx tendency.

MBTI
    INFP

If the ending of the relationship was especially traumatic tastes can change dramatically. Grief is a funny thing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ESFP
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ESFP
    Sounds far more like major extroverted feeling to me. ESFJ?

MBTI
    INFP

ENFJ, might be my first guess.
    or she might be an ESFJ or ESFP too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Sounds far more like major extroverted feeling to me. ESFJ?
    The drum playing, trendy choice in music, and emphasis on lyrics sounds SP to me over SJ. She reminds me of my ESFP sister when she's balanced. More info would be good.

I hear nothing of intuition so far - sounds firmly sensor. ESFJ is definitely a possibility.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ

Mh....if anyone is interested, I give this thread a push with some more information.....
    I have ended our friendship, but I don't want to go into detail over that....it had something to do with me feeling extremely controlled by her and put under pressure.... she was expecting more than I could give. Not that I wouldn't give it (being there under any circumstance), but that she would really "punish" me in an emotional way (not talk to me at all) if I disappointed her....sometimes I didn't even know what I did, but she wouldn't talk to me until I came begging on my knees to forgive me .... Don't want to go into detail. The thing is, even if she is no longer in my life, I'm still interested in her type....
    I think she defintively is not an N.....don't know, there would be some "lack" in our mutual understanding..... she is extremely empathetic, though, and always extremely interested in other's wellbeing, but..... as it might have come clear, not for only for other people, but I think she has high expectations in return. Extremely sensitive and hurt, takes a lot personally. I'm very sensitive as well, but I could never understand her in this how she could hold a grudge for so long, or be so extremely hurt.....I am always willing to forgive people, and she can be very judgemental about people who "hurt" her, even over things I would have soon forgotten myself......
    she likes to make appointments in advance, but I could also see as a SP..... the breakup has been 2 years ago, and I thought that her partying-around-the-clock without any sleep would be a "phase"; but I guess it isn't. she really cares about her friends, but besides I think only for baking and clothes, music, and goes to all indie-concerts she can find.....
    what kind of information would be helpful here?
    I'm rather sure about her being an S....she used to give really really detailed information about what she had done and experienced in the last days, when we met.... I'm sure about her being an F as well...... but besides xSFx, I am not sure.....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh my goodness! She sounds just like my friend whom I just had a demise with as well and wrote a thread about! Although, I don't know her type, so I can't really help you, but I'm sorry your friendship has ended so sadly.