User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Speaking from my own personal (and thus by nature limited) experience I´d say INTPs tends to like it more and are more playful about sex while some INTJs can´t be bothered with such mundane things. Just my impression. They seem more rigid in this respect.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Highly sexual and highly sensual.

It's one of the few times when I can shut my thinking off...that's not easy to do. To shut down my thinking and just glide on sensation...it is indescribable.

It's also a moment where I can release some of the intensity/Krakatoa that I keep bottled up inside.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    speaking for my INTJ as he reads over my shoulder, he's a got dam freak

his approach is much different from mine, though. for me sex is a way to express my love and feelings, but his approach to sex is more of a creative one; it's something to "figure out". expressing love isn't exactly the main thing on his mind so much as it is taking on a challenge to come up with new, fun things to do in bed so we're both pleased.

in his words, "it's like unlocking an achievement in a video game"
    Oh man, that sounds familiar. It's kinda funny to see how, when they get creative, they also do this very much methodical thinking thing, before diving in.

Ime though, INTJs tend to get more sensual when they're under stress and looking for release or when their partner is (which triggers them to comfort their partner). I mean...mine tends to get really cuddly when he's done with work and wants to, no,*needs* to shut off his brain. And there's no escaping
    Cuddles lead to caressing, kissing and so on. At that point I find mine to be completely in touch with his senses FiSe...

Though I admit that NiTe to then Se is also very much
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

"Curious" is probably the best word to describe what I'm like with regards to this and no matter how much experience I have its always new and exciting to me

Physical affection is funny with me, I react like I don't like it but in my mind I actually do... so people generally do it and then stop and then in my mind I'm like ""

If it is true that men think about sex over ten times a day, then I am not very sexual. That changes after hard drinking, though.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Extremely. I'm very touchy, and need it back too. Physical touch is my love language, so it's really how I show my [whisper]feewings[/whisper]. Like someone else said, for INTPs it's sort of seen as playtime. Which I like, and thinks that makes it fun.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If it is true that men think about sex over ten times a day, then I am not very sexual. That changes after hard drinking, though.
    How do you count to ten at that point?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I don't really think of myself as sexual/sensual.

You'd have to ask my (many, many) lovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Names and addresses?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Yes, sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: