First 2676116124125126127128136 Last

Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1568

Thread: Ask an ENTP!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Oh come now, ENTPs like to be named and shamed!

Whose been giving the ENTJ bad ideas about us? Huh? HUH??
    Do you see the whistling dude?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

of course, pure trouble that one!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

(And they'll never suspect the new one...)

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I want to join a think tank.

Opinions, advice, whatever?
    I advise making your own tank, and thinking of things to fill it with.

My recommendation: start with Jello

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Just wanted to throw a compliment to many of the ENTPs on TypeC. You've helped me to better understand ENTPs, hence don't get the same fight or flight response I once did when butting heads with male ENTPs. So thanks very much.
    You're welcome.

(um, guys, we need to talk. someone haz revealed too much!)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    (And they'll never suspect the new one...)

I advise making your own tank, and thinking of things to fill it with.

My recommendation: start with Jello
    AWESOME! I will do it, and be on the news. I and a third of TypeC had better be watching.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I have a friend who's very borderline ENFP/ENTP and I'm not sure how to tell which she is. The reason why it's especially hard: she's a 2w3. Meaning: it's really hard to tell whether her straight-talking big sister vibe is from Te or Ti, and it's hard to know whether her cool/in control exterior is from Te-certainty-exuding or 3-image-focus, or both.

So... what would you say are the most important differences between ENTPs and ENFPs in terms of behavior and/or thought processes, that could help me get out of this typing predicament?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I have a friend who's very borderline ENFP/ENTP and I'm not sure how to tell which she is. The reason why it's especially hard: she's a 2w3. Meaning: it's really hard to tell whether her straight-talking big sister vibe is from Te or Ti, and it's hard to know whether her cool/in control exterior is from Te-certainty-exuding or 3-image-focus, or both.

So... what would you say are the most important differences between ENTPs and ENFPs in terms of behavior and/or thought processes, that could help me get out of this typing predicament?
    From my perspective one of the clearest differences is often the "principles" stuff, ENTPs can be very flex on morals and ethics as we tend to be suxors with Fi. It's not uncommon to hear ENFPs talk about holding a view on principle, it is uncommon hearing an ENTP say that. My morals tend to be restricted to Fe based things in treat others how you want to be treated, and treat everyone the same.

... also, never heard of an ENTP E2. That E type is mostly related to EFxx, I expect you have a straight-talking Te-filled big sister.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

I've got an ENFP friend who does that straight-talking big sister thing and it drives me insane sometimes. But maybe that's because I'm an only child? At any rate, I can't imagine myself ever acting that way with someone.

I like to offer perspectives instead of advice and options instead of directions.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    From my perspective one of the clearest differences is often the "principles" stuff, ENTPs can be very flex on morals and ethics as we tend to be suxors with Fi. It's not uncommon to hear ENFPs talk about holding a view on principle, it is uncommon hearing an ENTP say that. My morals tend to be restricted to Fe based things in treat others how you want to be treated, and treat everyone the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    I like to offer perspectives instead of advice and options instead of directions.
    This pretty much convinced me that she's an ENFP. She has very fixed opinions on morals, and I had forgotten the playful-devil's-advocate side of ENTPs -- that she doesn't have. I guess she just has really strong Te -- the way I have strong Ne (which is probably why we get along!).

Thank you for the input!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!