User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    It could be the Ne goofiness rubbing the ESTJs the wrong way?
    Definitely. I have always had problems with ESTJs in the past, especially during grade school. I was often told by them that I was a "know it all" or whatever (I think they were just threatened by my intelligence ). This happened often when I was sitting right beside them! People can be so shameless; luckily I didn't give a shit

It doesn't help that everyone thinks I'm insane. Some people just don't have an ENTP's sense of humor...
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you are not completly out of touch with reality, you manage as an entp to combine being goofy with being still looking competent tho one day. But it will still hurt a lot, if someone is only on one side of the coin. Meaning, who is only goofy or only competent.

The former one will remind you of earlier days of your life in wish you searched for acceptance quite a lot and had quite a lot of good ideas you wanted to share, but were just unable to express it via your goofy nature, which you didnt wanted to change too cause you didnt want to come off as being to serious.

And the latter one hurts cause you think of people then, they are missing so much to life, if they are rigid like that. But you understand they choosed to be that way so you respect it. What you cant understand tho is if they want you to be like them, namely rigid too and without being that they wont respect you.

The good thing tho is, if you're an emotionless clever gangster like me, you will adapt to the situation and play your role.

3's ftw
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

In my adolescent years I experienced the same targeted relentless bashing in a lot of social circles, and it was almost always by SJ's. The language they used was very declarative and postulating, leaving little wiggle room. I didn't know how to fight on their level. The things they said were just paralyzing and I didn't really know how to give a rebuttal with out (fear of) escalating the situation. Or I just straight up didn't care because what they said had very little meaning.

Now I'm the alpha dog. And they suck it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Why are there so many threads about us all of sudden? I thought I wanted the attention. Now I'm not so sure.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Definitely. I have always had problems with ESTJs in the past, especially during grade school. I was often told by them that I was a "know it all" or whatever (I think they were just threatened by my intelligence ). This happened often when I was sitting right beside them! People can be so shameless; luckily I didn't give a shit

It doesn't help that everyone thinks I'm insane. Some people just don't have an ENTP's sense of humor...
    I got pretty similar reactions from ESTJs in high school. They'd give me a tough time for being nerdy/intellectual/just plain strange, and then say something like..."so, you're going to do the entire project right? Great! We'll talk to you again when it's due".

And the whole making moderately disparaging comments right in front of me thing...I guess they thought they were funny. Luckily I've got a pretty good tolerance for jokes made in poor taste :rolli:
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Why are there so many threads about us all of sudden? I thought I wanted the attention. Now I'm not so sure.
    ENTPs are the new sex thread.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP

I would echo the possibility of it being that they don't think we're "serious" enough people to be taken seriously, mistaking the outward lightness for absence of inward anything...

But I've also known in the past for it to be plain envy. When I manage to out perform them quite often, yet without brown nosing anybody, and speaking up when I don't like something, standing up for myself and being willing to rock the boat rather than put up with shit - and usually, get away with it. I've known some ESxJ's to resent me hugely for that. They have situations they're not happy with, but they just plod on anyway and don't say anything for fear of "making waves", yet I go ahead and do it and get away with it. I think that creates a feeling of envious resentment, but at the same time, it makes them feel uncomfortable cos it brings into question their conviction that they "have to" put up with shit... perhaps they don't like facing the alternative explanation as to why they do - not because they have to, but because they're afraid to do anything else.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    ENTPs are the new sex thread.
    Talking about us is as pleasing as sex, that's for sure.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    Talking about us is as pleasing as sex, that's for sure.
    And less likely to involve catching anything nasty.

MBTI
    ENTP

Lets be honest here, ENTP's are no angels at giving respect and SJ's want to be respectable people.... It's like we offend their new world older thinking...