User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: INTJ + INTJ relationships.

MBTI
    INTJ

[QUOTE=Economica;750613]
    So how much does that tell us? (What other relationships have you had?)
    QUOTE]

I've dated lots of women and had longer term relationships with many different mbti types.

I feel that I am well understood and I understand the person I am with. We do not comptete with each other. I allow my partner to lead and make most of the decisions because I trust and respect her and she's an awful lot more organised than me.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Buying into the whole MBTI thing, which type do you think you mesh well with? Or you can answer in socionics terms, since you are Russian...
    Its hard to desribe who I for, but I can easily tell you who I avoid: people who follow socionics.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's not hard to describe, you're just avoiding. Baby.

Senior Member Array RenaiReborn's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Apparently, I need to be in search of NT women. This is possibly the only type of flirting that I'm good at with any consistency.
    Well, search away, friend. We are a rare and wild beast. :P But in all seriousness, again, 'search' is a term which should be careful when applied to relational ideas, simply because while one can affect a certain number of circumstances, to 'search' implies a certain degree of control which one may not necessarily have. Semantics aside...

"However if one is balanced INTJ and another is expressed INTJ there would be enough differences to make it interesting and stabile on the long run."

^ That is of course, what one would hope for, or two balanced INTJs. I also agree with Antisocial One in that there may be "better combination (s)", or more natural ones.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Well, search away, friend. We are a rare and wild beast. :P But in all seriousness, again, 'search' is a term which should be careful when applied to relational ideas, simply because while one can affect a certain number of circumstances, to 'search' implies a certain degree of control which one may not necessarily have.
    Though my original comment was in jest, you still make a good point. Life is generally more worthwhile when you explore purely for the sake of exploration.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Wow, I can't even imagine such a thing. Maybe because such couples would never leave their houses so it's impossible to find them.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Alright, I can be more specific... what you just did, for instance. You indirectly challenged me in a direct way. You were dismissive while engaging me at the same time. You notice the details, or the lack thereof, and you present a situation that keeps the conversation going in a lighthearted manner. This is something that other types just don't get and it really makes me interested and screaming for more.

Coupled with the fact that it was embedded in a completely sarcastic but yet truthful sentence. You just can't argue with the logic presented - I truly wasn't specific, so I can't be offended or even accuse you of fishing for compliments. It was the perfect trap.

I'm not suggesting that you are flirting now, but if you chose to, you would be awesome at it. At least awesome according to my standards.
    Please spend some time and energy convincing other MBTI types that the above is actually flirting--or rather, GOOD flirting.

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post
    Please spend some time and energy convincing other MBTI types that the above is actually flirting--or rather, GOOD flirting.
    No way. I don't like to share.

Senior Member Array RenaiReborn's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post

Erudur- that's why INTJ/INTJ relationships are so fun. Well, any type that learns to appreciate our flirting style is somewhat rare. However, I'd go so far as to say that if they cannot see the readily apparent fun in our style of flirting, that they don't know what they are missing out on, and that they should fix themselves first.

Freshman Member Array simulatedworld's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

INTJ flirting is amazing. I feel accomplished when I pick up on it.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast