INTJ

I like one thing about mac: spotlight.

but I still prefer windows.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I fully back up my offhanded crack at the Mac userbase, including the elitist fashion in which I overtly introduced it. May I kindly suggest that you learn to take a joke, or shall we continue to further this at your expense?
    We can further this at my expense if that's what you feel the cost is or needs to be.

A statement in of itself is nothing without something to prop it up, you're an young INTP needing to feel as if you know something but unable to justify what you say. Until you're able to do so the conversation is not only one sided but moot.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I look forward to your logical proof of this.
    It's quite simple. Since you cannot customize/build your own Mac, Apple has control over the prices and builds. Hardware cost/performance comparisons vs. a home-built PC at market prices will result in finding the PC far more cost efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    We can further this at my expense if that's what you feel the cost is or needs to be.

A statement in of itself is nothing without something to prop it up, you're an young INTP needing to feel as if you know something but unable to justify what you say. Until you're able to do so the conversation is not only one sided but moot.
    I'm absolutely lamenting in the fact that you understand me so well. How did that happen? Was I not careful enough? Or are you just that omniscient?

Back to the matter at hand: I've already retorted. Read carefully my previous statements and it will become clear: a simple crack at Mac users sent you into a seemingly blinding reaction of defensiveness. I still back my claim of baselessly assaulting the Mac userbase at their fashionable expense; it was quite fun, as were you. I hope you've enjoyed this elaborate troll.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    Back to the matter at hand: I've already retorted. Read carefully my previous statements and it will become clear: a simple crack at Mac users sent you into a seemingly blinding reaction of defensiveness. I still back my claim of baselessly assaulting the Mac userbase at their fashionable expense; it was quite fun, as were you. I hope you've enjoyed this elaborate troll.
    I'm well aware that the N in INTP stands for iNtuition but in your case it stands for what exactly as iNtuition is clearly something you're lacking. Mine on the other hand is spot on enough to know you're 19 at best. Oh and that you aren't going to admit you're 19 cause it sucks to have me be right. It's cute kiddo I like you little ones, feisty like tiger cubs. Ha, did you get the humor in that or did it go over your head?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    cj - you can restart with keystrokes. but if you reset with a PC, don't you still have to wait?
    also, very basic instructions to get you started:Using GarageBand - A Tutorial on Making Music in GarageBand - Garage Band Help
    but if you need more in depth info, let me know.
    Keystrokes? God i really need to do some research on IT. I've got a job interview for IT support on monday as well!
    Cheers jen that guides quite simple. Yah i know what i'm doing all weekend now!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Been a Windows person really. Just what I have been exposed to. I like how Windows has good 3rd party software and hardware support. Vista I thought was system hog and load of crap, but I'm enjoying Windows 7 so far. I've only poked around with Macs insofar as fixing things my sister has done to it, so my knowledge is pedestrian at best. Wouldn't mind grabbing one and playing around with it, but I don't really have a reason to do so.

I also run Windows SBS 2003 R2 at work.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I use Vista, although I would have preferred to upgrade to XP, but my PC came with it. I'm thinking about trying the switch to 7, but I don't know yet. The lack of a true right click on a mac would kill me. I've also become far too used to hotkeys in windows to fathom a switch to Mac or anything else. Another benefit of Windows is that it's a lot easier to play games because almost everything is designed for it.

And at Samvega: If he's nineteen, who really gives a flying fuck? Right now you're acting like the immature teenager. Grow up.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I'm well aware that the N in INTP stands for iNtuition but in your case it stands for what exactly as iNtuition is clearly something you're lacking. Mine on the other hand is spot on enough to know you're 19 at best. Oh and that you aren't going to admit you're 19 cause it sucks to have me be right. It's cute kiddo I like you little ones, feisty like tiger cubs. Ha, did you get the humor in that or did it go over your head?
    The irony in your statements is just too much... I have to respond.

Somehow you just keep me coming back, Samvega! While it's unfortunate that sarcasm and clever wit are not communicated well simply via text, it can create some hilarious situations. I find it fucking hilarious that you still don't get it and that you'll probably think that the previous statement is referring to my own supposed lack of understanding in the humor at hand.