User Tag List

First 17576566676869 Last

Thread: INTP Central

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Maybe because he classed himself as INTP when he first started out in typology?
    It's not that hard to figure out.

Now he's paying out of pocket for both forums. Yeah, he's a beast.
    I have no idea. But the hilarity isn't wasted on me.

Good going I say. Maybe there actually is something to that mastermind thing. Poor Ps - forever suckers.

MBTI
    INTj

I was going to complain about how off topic you guy are, but then you started talking about me, so it's all good.

Besides, all the false accusations and incorrect assumptions are rather interesting and entertaining. So please carry on.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Uh... I don't want to ruin the monstrous, dictatorial, soul-crushing image he's cultivated so carefully on the forum.

(Not without his explicit permission of course. Please, don't punish me, master!)
    Please explicate. We have permission. I want to know all there is to know about Haight! I find this game he is playing mesmerizing to say the least.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

So curiousity got the best of me and I had to check out INTP central yesterday.

Holy crap. What drama!

...No wonder the NFs are so upset about being kicked out.

Drama? Isn't the point to have a homogeneous mass with no drama? Or did I misunderstand all of this. I thought this was the place to have drama?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Actually, when I look around the world, I see a cosmos exploding with interconnections between all parts of life, a huge system of beautiful intricacy that possesses order, yet incorprates chaos not as once.

It's as beautiful as watching supernovas explode, black holes whirling and swirling, the shifting of the tides, the interaction of the weather patterns, the underwater eddies of the ocean currents.

And then we drop into the complex dances of how people interact and function and careen off each other like billiard balls in new directions. Or the intricacy of the human body, that starts from one small zygote and differentiates in the quadrillions of specialized cells, each one knowing somehow how to function and where to place itself within the organism.

It's enough to take your breath away, when you finally see those intricate patterns all woven together.

(Toolbox, indeed.)

F is beautiful in its own right, but it focuses on other things.

I'm sure there are some who don't.

Outside this forum, one of my good INFP friends is an associate pastor, and he uses his abilities to connect and to value and respect the individuality of all people as a way to lead. He challenges other leaders and people at large, directly, in the realm of ideas; and he lives a life of respect and compassion for others that accentuates people's unique identities on a very personal level.

Anyone can be a leader in their own way, even if not in the conventional sense of ordering people about or being a CEO or general.

I think it's simply a "maturity" issue. Either we become self-absorbed and fuss about what we're not getting, apparently for the sake of validation; or we accept and embrace who we are and then use it to give to others and to the world.
    It was a slight crush before, but now I´m in love with you!

On a different note: The only time I ever received an off topic ad hominem attack on this forum was by a fellow INTP (back then I passed as INXP) who told me afterwards to never go to INTPCentral if I was bothered by that sort of stuff because it´s supposedly dog eat dog over there.
    Nothing wrong with getting to the grain and sparring the "just my opinion...I might be wrong...no offence, but...sounds interesting, but have you considered x", but I don´t like it when the tone becomes personal and/or emotional, that´s just off topic and not constructive. The posts I see at the starting page are usually right down my alley, but I think this place serves all my needs and has a nice athmosphere.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    That sucks.

I didn't know registration for INTPc was limited to INTPs only. Someone could say they are an INTP just to be allowed on the forum. How do you prove who's INTP and who's not? Test results don't work. Tests are too easy to fake. Someone could seriously think he or she was INTP and then later finds another type to be a better fit. Does that person have to then leave INTPc? What about borderline types like INTX, XNTP, IXTP, and INXP? Are they let in? This whole thing about excluding certain types from registering and posting on a site is ridiculous. What if the non-INTP was genuinely curious about INTPs. What if he or she has a relationship with an INTP and wants to understand him or her better? That's a very legitimate reason for a non INTP to join an INTP forum.
    It is absurdly ridiculous for those reasons and more. But it's also really, really amusing to watch them consume themselves. And splendidly inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    It is absurdly ridiculous for those reasons and more. But it's also really, really amusing to watch them consume themselves. And splendidly inevitable.
    And what's funny, is that their dwindling membership isn't because of non-INTPs being denied or banned, it's in-house INTP suicides!!

*tries not to joke about shit like that, RIPs*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    So curiousity got the best of me and I had to check out INTP central yesterday.

Holy crap. What drama!

...No wonder the NFs are so upset about being kicked out.
    That's why I go to INTJforum instead.

I enjoy the intellectual masturbation and violent debates in INTP central.

This place has sunken into a rut. All the NF being fluffy, and all the ENTJ whoring, being nice and cuddly.

It sickens me.

Sorry I have to rant.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.