estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

change path to walk in front of them
    give the 3 second stare then break eye contact
    then smile and brush your hair back
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

According to Jung, they'd actually project ISTJ on to the person.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    No offense to INTJs but they are not the type to walk in and make an impression on the room. They are stealth. A lot of them are e5s and act nonchalant/slightly bored at social functions especially where it's mostly strangers.

Having said that you'd have to talk to them first to see what flavor of introvert they were. :

And then if you like them...massage....their brain?
    This. I can walk into a room and ensure everyone's attention is on me, but it will be for a very specific purpose that has nothing to do with socializing/looking for dates.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

What's with the obsession of the INTJ-ENFP pairing? lol It's kind of funny how the OP assumes that we would be all over them. "I need to see how an ENFP fights for love. Time to bring out the big guns".
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The ENFP gets distracted by the INFP cutey.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INTJ

No offense to INTJs but they are not the type to walk in and make an impression on the room. They are stealth. A lot of them are e5s and act nonchalant/slightly bored at social functions especially where it's mostly strangers.
    I think Coriolis summed this one up well. I wouldn't say that we can't make an impression on a room, but if we do it's probably not in the social way that you're thinking of.

1.I get the impression that the average INTJ guy is either totally oblivious to girls and 2.unaware they are being hit on or 3.stoned faced or both. So you might as well put out all the stops with them.
    1. No
    2. Probably not
    3. Probably

I know this thread isn't asking our opinions, but I feel like I should elaborate...in the interest of science and so on...

In my experience (being an INTJ), how an INTJ reacts to you in a social setting is going to depend on how they're acting beforehand. If I'm already being social and out going I'll have no trouble engaging you and there won't be a lot of stone faced-ness. However, when I'm just hanging out casually at a bar or something and a girl starts hitting on me, it often takes a bit to change gears into social mode. ENFPs have it easy, though. They automatically make us feel comfortable around them and raise the energy (even though we're probably bringing theirs down as they tend to get more shy). In my experience, once I've noticed that a girl is ENFP, which is fairly obvious, I'll tend to be the dominant, more outgoing one in the conversation if we're talking one on one and they get more reserved except for the random uncontained enthusiasm outbursts.

Anyways, 2 cents and it's all heavily contingent on the confidence and maturity (including emotional) of the INTJ in question.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    My only "trick" in any situation is to smile and then get scared and look away and hope for the best.
    So diabolical! I feel for this hypothetical INTJ for I've a victim of just such a weapon. There is NO defense!
    INTP; 5w6
    The Intense, Cerebral Type:
    Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    knowing INTJs, he would freeze and get raped by the most eager girl and then following that girl if she seems interesting for long term or blame others for them making him to have sex with some random chick even tho he didnt want to
    It is funny but for all the social awkwardness that INTJs supposedly display...I never had one flake on me. Most, like @Metamorphosis said take charge and dominate the convo..if you manage to get past the death stare first

That is another benefit imo..you know instantly where you stand with them, and whether they're open to your...proposal
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It is funny but for all the social awkwardness that INTJs supposedly display...I never had one flake on me. Most, like Metamorphosis said take charge and dominate the convo..if you manage to get past the death stare first

That is another benefit imo..you know instantly where you stand with them, and whether they're open to your...proposal
    i meant freeze as in not run away, even if they wanted to(they just act annoyed at times, which is most likely where all the pua guys got their basic idea of making giels think that he is too good for you and girls will just want to rape them even harder, "this guy is too good for me, I MUST HAVE HIM NOW!!!"), i didnt mean as in being quiet and not say anything. especially if the topic interests them, they will tell you how things are(in their world). also i think the you instantly know where you stand with them isnt true, most of the time they are thinking "oh god why wont this person go away, she just keeps on talking and talking", but then act as if its all good and dont have the guts to go away and just keeps on acting all nice with occasional annoying faces. it doesent matter who you are(just dont be too ugly), if you kiss them, they wont resist and you get the idea that they like it. i think this INTJ guys letting girls to rape them is what made them survive through evolution . also this is why INTJ girls are so rare, its the men who carry the INTJ genes, but at times they also activate in females.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i think the you instantly know where you stand with them isnt true, most of the time they are thinking "oh god why wont this person go away, she just keeps on talking and talking", but then act as if its all good and dont have the guts to go away and just keeps on acting all nice with occasional annoying faces.
    Actually, this doesn't apply..at least not when I go up to them. Coz I make it a point to try and leave within 5 minutes. It is a natural response. That constant 'annoyance' makes me think Im taking up their time and I don't stay where Im not wanted usually, so I leave. What Ive found is that they'll stop you immediately if they want you to stay, in a very crystal clear way. I guess thats that dominant demeanor that Meta was talking about, but they're very much clear in what they want from you. Which is a relief, compared to some other types. Usually, they don't do social etiquette if they feel they don't have to. And for some reason, they don't feel they have to with me

It makes communication a hell of a lot more efficient and easy. And it soothes me. It makes it so that I don't have to worry about social cues I might be missing. I know they'll tell me if they aren't happy as well as how to make them happy. And I know that i don't have to wrap things in with a pretty pink bow if I don't want to. They are usually more than relieved that Im equally blunt back in my needs.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”