User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Hmm, I guess I didn't mean that she doesn't seem like an ENFP at all to me, just that if I were watching this clip of her behavior without knowing it's an MB type video, I would just assume it's another young bubblyy girl on YouTube. I generally don't type people I see IRL or TV characters and especially with just a few minutes of observation. The only types that I usually guess after observing someone is I vs. E and T vs. F.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've never met an ENFP in real life.

But when people meet/encounter me, I seem to leave an impression.

Much to my chagrin, my company rarely, if ever, goes unnoticed, (this sucks when it comes to my inevitably botched attempts at "silently" ditching class).

I know that I have a lot of energy.

And by most accounts, I am an "intense" person.

Ever since I was a kid people have commented on my "presence"

I dunno, I'm real and I am naturally inclined to keeping it real.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    GONE

^^ That's why we likes yous

Keep it real, grrl! You gotta represent south cali! Hahahaha.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^ Hmm, I guess I didn't mean that she doesn't seem like an ENFP at all to me, just that if I were watching this clip of her behavior without knowing it's an MB type video, I would just assume it's another young bubblyy girl on YouTube. I generally don't type people I see IRL or TV characters and especially with just a few minutes of observation. The only types that I usually guess after observing someone is I vs. E and T vs. F.
    Same here, I never type anyone, ever!!! Except my ex in retrospect.

I've worked with a lot of teens, and though the more "popular" ones can often be bubbly, they're ultimately lacking in sincerity/intelligence/depth.

She might be concealing her level of intelligence and depth in an attempt to be more socially accepted.

In the circumstances where I've found myself sticking out in an environment, as being awkwardly and obviously more knowledgeable/smarter than the surrounding crowd, I've tended to deflect this attention by being overtly crass in my speech, and, or goofy in my delivery/appearance as a means to obscure or reconcile the divide.

In high school, I happened to be predominantly surrounded by intelligent people, so I rarely had to conceal myself. In college, however, boy, oh boy how often am I forced to hold back...from the professors, no less!!!

Tangent: Professors who hate to be asked questions that they cannot answer, or to be reminded that their Phd is a just a piece of paper that "certifies" their expertise in a given field, whereas their neuronal network of knowledge, or lack thereof, acts as the definitive factor of whether or not they are in fact intelligent, drive me NUTZ!!!!!

They can't stand to imagine being anyone but the "Smartest", they view their students and the public at large, as inferiors, and they intellectually jack off to this "fact".

The pretentious intelligentsia make me one to vomit on myself and through feces at 'em.

If I had a megaphone and a motive to care, I'd yell at their smugly faces..

"One's ability to work and study hard via rote memorization and precise regurgitation does not make one smart."

Noisy parrots, the whole lot of 'em!!!
    Last edited by SillySapienne; 03-07-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Being anal...very anal...very.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles
    Likes cocoblue liked this post

MBTI
    entp

how can i spot an enfp a mile off????Geez.My best friend is an enfp.Actually there are lots of enfps i know.
    It should be easy, because of thee big things.
    1.They are talking.To someone.Every minute, every second.I rarely see them alone.
    2.They have a warm and modulated voice.They laugh a lot and do lots of facial expresions.
    3.they do a lot of very weird things.Stupid things, but funny(to those who know them).
    i noticed that when an enfp is bored it starts doing things out of nowhere(like starting to sing carols in the middle of the summer/ or give me a punch in the middle of our economics class).Enfps tend to show off and make a fool of themselves, but only when surrounded by friends.
    They cannot stand routine or taking orders/comments from others. And they are impulsive and don't think too much before doing something.

And they break a lot of things.Unintentionaly
    Likes Marievefring, cocoblue liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ besides laughing a lot, having many facial expressions, exhibiting occasional weirdness, and disdain for the routine. Your description seems grossly inaccurate.

Are you sure they are in fact ENFPs?
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ?

No he/she isn't.I think it describes me well. i drop things on the floor, and i can't stand critics.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I liked this one
    Youtube - ENFP

The girl there says: "I'm basically grazy, grazy, random, a bit grazy, weird and grazy"

I think that statement tells it all. Three times grazy + random + weird.

MBTI
    INTP

Do you enfp's consistently seem to make bad relationship decisions? Enter into a relationship that was not right, break off a relationship that probably was right, reject a person only to regret it later?

I am a trader. I can consistently pick tops and bottoms the markets correctly. I amaze myself at my ability to do that. It comes partly from my very strong Ne. I've spent a few years now obsessively studying the markets. But I almost always screw up my trades when I apply judgment to my perception. What I described above in my question I will do with my trading. This is why I have decided I will do better if I leave the judgment calls to my computer.

Do you have similar problems with people?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    But I almost always screw up my trades when I apply judgment to my perception.
    I still dont get this concept? What does it mean? "Applying judgment to perception". ??