• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] infj, holding on to feelings

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this makes me feel like Fi. that i am keeping feelings thru every spring cleaning that are illogical and that my Ti keeps pounding down like whack-a-mole.

i've spent my entire life trying to get smarter feelings, giving more Ti energy to my Ni allows me to surpass my environs and the upbringing of sheltered christian middle america and the idiocy of my peers.

but it doesn't seem to work and i'm just as dumb (constant cognitve failures) as ever. it's depressing- j makes my feelings have the trump card, but i need to elect a new president or at least give him better cabinet and congress. i'm running my country down the drain. i have to FIND smarter feelings around me, bc it does not seem as if i can invent them internally. they grow more complicated like the streets of paris, and none of the old can be demolished only built around and on-top-of.