• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fantastic Four

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
The movie is soon to come out so I figured I would make a thread on The Fantastic Four.

Mr. Fantastic-INTP
Invisible Woman-ENFJ or ESFJ
Human Torch-ESFP
Thing-ESFJ
Doctor Doom-INTJ
Silver Surfer-INFJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you know the film version is even going to match whichever Excerpt from a 50 year comic book run that you are typing from here?

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
How do you know the film version is even going to match whichever Excerpt from a 50 year comic book run that you are typing from here?

I don't. This thread is strictly based on the comics. Though, I hope the movie stays true to the characters' personalities (unlike the original movie).

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm really leaning towards Invisible Woman being an ESFJ, so if anyone has an argument for ENFJ, they should probably say so quickly.