• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol, wtf is it between you two?

R

Riva

I never watched the movie. therefor i can't contribute.
But i have to say that I LOVE the name of the film.
It sounds so serene. Therefor i imagined watching it on numerous occasions and made my own story up.

Do i sound like an ENFP or do i just sound stupid?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
You are lucky that you are a child.
Yeah, and why are you on Typology Central again - being an extrovert? Oh, I forgot - because you're too far gone to operate in the real world.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah, and why are you on Typology Central again - being an extrovert? Oh, I forgot - because you're too far gone to operate in the real world.

I love the way you broke a forum taboo: asking extroverts why the hell they're here so much.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I love the way you broke a forum taboo: asking extroverts why the hell they're here so much.

Because we're extroverts, of course. Where else can I talk to someone 24 hours a day, when the rest of my world is sleeping or at work.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Because we're extroverts, of course. Where else can I talk to someone 24 hours a day, when the rest of my world is sleeping or at work.

Is it 3 AM in NYC?

I'm captive audience chained to a cube.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Yes, I am out quite a bit. But I don't know many other NTs irl and I love talking to other N types.

But if you're out and about don't you find them? I run them frequently enough.

ETA: out to lunch!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I always thought it was because they enjoy interacting with introverts and online forums are introvert havens. The abundance of intuitives also adds to it.