• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What role dose electromagnetic radiation play in the activity of mind and experiential awareness.

KitchenFly

I have been thinking about the mind and being and some interesting cosmology and physics ideas I have been working on for sometime. when I found my self putting forward or asserting a statement that being is linked to the heart and the six Instinctual variant's component of minds operation the Hexad of the enneagram of personality structure is link to making the shift between the egoic mind and the deeper implicate of Being being where in we have reconnected with a deeper sense of the authentic self connected with nature a non dual connection with nature. If that makes sense and then the next day I watched this YouTube video and I felt like all though my verbiage my description may not be perfect I think basely my idea maybe correct. What are your thoughts. Do you think the Heart and the direct cognitive component of think are like two sides of the electromagnetic wave length of the electricity within the workings of our bodies and nature the living biosphere?

mark Rockliff

1 second ago
It's interesting the mind and thinking and the heart and Being. My thoughts on the subject lean towards the electromagnetic radiation having to parts and I think one part of the duality maybe linked to thinking and the other to being the heart the magnetic Centre the sense universal Being and the mind the electrical and the egoic mind set of conceptual thinking. Two Part of a hole. It reminds me of a wave length of light having two ninety degree angels in flux counter aliened with each other. Relaxing the egoic mind and reconnecting with the Heart is like making the leap from one ninety degree angle to the other ninety degree angle of that light wave. Metaphorically speaking. The forest the natural order of nature may have a magnetic and an electric dual comment unto its life force underpinning structure as may we to. I'm not a qualified scientist but I think mind may have a relationship with the dual components of the electromagnetic radiation within nature and its living structures.