User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    She does have some qualities that make her seem SP, though, again I don't think it's totally off-base to suggest it. But I think ENFP.
    That is not impossible for an ENFP either. I actually mistook the ENFP friend of mine who identifies with Clementine to a T for an ISFP when I was still new to typology, because she's very sensual and fairly down-to-earth. But her way of thinking, creating and living her life is overall very Ne; she just apparently has also a high Se.

And by the way, I know a few ENFPs who could be mistaken for another type for the sole reason that they aren't particularly intelligent or educated, or/and just thoroughly enjoy life. When Ne is too scattered, the individual may end up appearing kind of slow, or spewing dumb ideas. So, it's not like every ENFP (or N, for that matter) must be a super-smart intellectual spending all day constructing theories... I'd say 'ENFP' is much more about overwhelming imaginative expressiveness and passion for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie
    I could never make a decision on Joel. Definitely some sort of IxxJ.
    I'd say the J isn't certain either. Clementine is so extremely P that everyone would seem J in comparison.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I really like the movie and think she is probably enfp, but I can't stand the choices she makes or how she acts. So clueless to those around her.

That was a great movie. Here are my guesses...

Clementine ENFP
    I think Joel is ISFP now.
    Last edited by wolfy; 11-27-2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: changed my mind

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

well pretty much if you haven't seen this movie, you need to get on that right away!

but if you have, i totally think jim carrey's character and kate winslet's character are INFJ and ENFP, respectively. what do you guys think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, it's been discussed. I agree about Clementine being ENFP, but some think she is ESFP.

I think Joel is likely ISFJ. He is hard to type because he is so withdrawn and depressed though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Yeah, he struck me as introverted and feeling. She definitely struck me as extroverted.

It is a great movie.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

I think he is ISFP and she is ESFP or ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'd have to go with ENFP... but maybe I'm just being biased. :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think if he was ISFJ he wouldnt have left Naomi for her

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

I think Joel is IxFJ, leaning more towards INFJ 4w5 sp/so. I think this description fits him well, esp the part about his appearing like a six due to a great deal of anxiety and suffering from bouts of self-pity and melancholy when less healthy:

Enneatype Four | Self-pres/Social

This subtype is the least volatile and fiery of the type Four stackings. They can resemble type One in terms of their efficiency and practicality. Although their focus will be more on the emotional aesthetic, these Fours do have a considerable practical side. Less flashy than some of the subtypes of Four, they nevertheless have a quiet charm and developed sense of style. They are likely to value their possessions, to perhaps collect items of personal emotional significance. They may, for instance, have shelves and shelves of books and have a place for each book. This subtype can also resemble type Six in terms of having a great deal of anxiety. This anxiety often revolves around self-pres concerns such as those surrounding health issues and mortality. Their strong self-pres instinct also lends a degree of independence to this subtype. As the sexual instinct is least pronounced, this subtype of Four is prone to romanticize intimacy without actually pursuing real relationships. When healthy, these Fours can be very productive; when less healthy they might suffer from boughts of melancholy or self pity. The strong self-pres instinct however often helps these individuals to recognize how their state of mind is impacting their health and well being. This enables them to become action oriented.
    Clementine is ENFP 4w5 sx/sp.