• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Justin Beiber Is The God Of Soulless Morons

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i honestly don't understand why people hate him so much. it's blantantly stupid and attention seeking.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Biebs, Kardashians, Hiltons, Jolie, Pitt, Cyrus... We are all adiots who worship at the alter of fame. The fact that their exploits are picked up and presented as genuine news underscores the degeneration of our species.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
watching him get beat up on TMZ was definitely gratifying after his joking about the KKK

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would be inclined to agree with the OP, were not for the number and "quality" of contenders for the title.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I just laughed at this... The awkwardness. Tension. Interesting, though.. Didn't realize some of the stuff Bieber did. Bieber seems like a soulless moron, himself. Recording himself peeing in a bucket...? Though I suppose at the end this could just be a joke. I could see this really happening.

Tater

I just laughed at this... The awkwardness. Tension. Interesting, though.. Didn't realize some of the stuff Bieber did. Bieber seems like a soulless moron, himself. Recording himself peeing in a bucket...? Though I suppose at the end this could just be a joke. I could see this really happening.

it's scripted, but he did actually pee in a janitor's bucket, spit on a crowd of fans, and make the anne frank comment. nevertheless, it was cathartic to see his ass get 'beaten'.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it's scripted, but he did actually pee in a janitor's bucket, spit on a crowd of fans, and make the anne frank comment. nevertheless, it was cathartic to see his ass get 'beaten'.

Sad day..

He needs a little whipping into shape. Pun intended.