First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Silly but fun!!! and this one does not sound so much like me

You Are Expressive
    During your downtime, you like to develop ideas and work on creative projects.

You secretly wish that you could be a more successful person. Being rich is a dream of yours.

You get easily annoyed by the world and other people. You wish people would be more responsible and conscientious.

You are inspired by high energy. Being around other creative, productive people really motivates you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

You Are Flexible

During your downtime, you like to find something new to experience and to inspire you.

You secretly wish that you could be a more knowledgeable person. There are a dozen things you'd like to get your PhD in.

You feel optimistic about the world, and you feel like you deal with everyday life well. You hardly notice problems.

You are inspired by high energy. Being around other creative, productive people really motivates you.

You Are Flexible
    During your downtime, you like to find something new to experience and to inspire you.

You secretly wish that you could be a more successful person. Being rich is a dream of yours.

You get easily annoyed by the world and other people. You wish people would be more responsible and conscientious.

You get inspired by stories - both true and fiction. The ups and downs of other people's lives motivate you and interest you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You Are Expressive

You secretly wish that you could be a more knowledgeable person. There are a dozen things you'd like to get your PhD in.

You feel easily overwhelmed and tired by the world. You can only get by if you are patient and take problems one at a time.

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

You Are Expressive

You feel optimistic about the world, and you feel like you deal with everyday life well. You hardly notice problems.

You are inspired by your own thoughts and observations. You don't need much outside influence in order to feel inspired.
    what a load of crap
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

You Are Reflective

During your downtime, you like to think about the world around you and develop theories.

You are realistic about the world. You may have challenges that come your way, but you can overcome them.

You are inspired by a mismatch of things. You never know what is going to get you thinking, and your mind tends to be racing.

You Are Expressive

You secretly wish that you could be a more creative and artistic person. Making art is a passion of yours.

You are inspired by your own thoughts and observations. You don't need much outside influence in order to feel inspired.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

You Are Flexible

You secretly wish that you could share your ideas with the world. You'd like to be known as a great thinker.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INxJ

You Are Reflective

During your downtime, you like to think about the world around you and develop theories.

You are inspired by a mismatch of things. You never know what is going to get you thinking, and your mind tends to be racing.

Sniffles

You Are Reflective