• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Raven's Matrices IQ test

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Lol, found a Raven's matrices test online. I think it may be the real test or something because it's clearly scanned from something - probably Standard Progressive Matrices (RSPM).
The game was pretty fun. Most of questions were very easy, but the last page was somewhat challenging. It seems I got a high score XD :
Your IQ is 145.16129032258
You have excellent creative and logical abilities that can help you succeed in any industry. There are only 0.2% of people with your level of IQ! Your name has every chance to sound as loud as the names of Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking - because you have the same level of IQ. Such people as you are able to make a high contribution to the development of knowledge and science, to create new inventions and theories.
Lol, would explain why I kept having that weird idea that I should get into tech. Like I had this weird thing where I wanted to be programmer and do stuff like make simulationist tactical wargames but I was never capable of achieving necessary depth to even get an entry level job because I wouldn't be able to maintain this kind of extensive Extroverted Thinking use.
Did some photos and basically maxed out Ne and Te when doing the test O_O . Absolutely unsustainable.