Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Ti and Fi conflict the most, possibly out of any possible pairing. agggh.
    Why do you say that?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Society

Ne & Ni are odd... on a moment to moment basis they can be the grounds for a great mind meld, but problems arise on the long term basis - or rather, the way they make choices can become a problem once you are part of those choices:

from the Ni perspective (my impression): Ne expands hunting for "information" (or more accurately "inspiration") regardless of the chance of relevance - this is part of why in the mind of an Ne dom a sofa can become a whale's saddle - there is no point at which the Ne's brain goes "this isn't really related to ocean mammals". this can be enjoyable and fun on the casual times but perhaps really wasteful & distracting once there's a real situation for which they require a real resolution.
    from the Ne perspective (my experience): in the process of going all over the place, you do end up finding new meaningful perspectives which you wouldn't otherwise. here, the meditative and information-selection process of Ni, coupled with their own sense of resolution - already examining all which they deem relevant - can be excluding of what you find to be critical information.

both of those can be somewhat worked on in the intellectual level:
    the Ne dom giving the Ni dom their space to work things through, withholding their need for bouncing ideas.
    the Ni dom giving the Ne dom respect towards critical information, withholding their need for complete resolutions.

however, this gains a new level when there's personal involvement:
    for me the worst so far has being when my own experience and that of loved one's has being excluded from the information process behind choices that continue to affect everyone involved negatively.
    basically - going into an involvement with a box manager has the promising smell of potential - where it might give you access to quite a few treasure chests - but it also comes with the strong possibility that you'll end up being locked in one of them.
    Last edited by Society; 07-21-2013 at 12:07 AM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I can't imagine that being true for me. I gots no issue with se

Oh shit never mind poor se or whatever there haha

Umm ni hmm actually a lil bit

I like infjs a lot but they have a real problem understanding me a lot and seem to jump to all the wrong conclusions and ime are very hard to communicate their actual feelings with so the possibility of a door being slammed in your face without ever knowing why is always there. Unless of course it's your mom.

Edit: oh I forgot the intjs. I have no idea about them.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    So you agree with Coriolis's claim that my theory is "simplistic," yet your experience agrees with part of it.
    No, I said that I wanted to, but couldn't fully agree with it because of my experiences. Now that I've thought about it more, it's obvious that I've had the most problems with Fe.

Every theory is simplistic. However, that does not disprove or counter any theory. All psychology is simplistic relative to the infinite complexity of the human mind.
    That's a good point.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Based on the conflict that's occurred here over the years, I'd say Fi and Fe

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I tried to get that through my doctor's skull. I explained something to him and he responded with: "That's mere speculation." So? What's wrong with speculation? He's a bean counter. That's why he and I clash. Pure and simple.

I've always been fond of Einstein's comment: "Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted."

Being sarcastic is my natural state.

Stop making sense. It's annoying.
    So maybe you're an INTJ. That just popped into my head.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    INTPs should stop bullying people. They're so mean.
    Bullies are cool people because they challenge us, make us rise up and become more powerful; it's the ultimate refiner's fire!

ESFJs should stop asking too many questions. It threatens the very foundations of existence!

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Because I don't see any other pair get annoyed at each other to the extent Ti and Fi get annoyed at each other. They seem the hardest to reconcile, with mutually opposed goals.

Ti plants ideas in organized rows so that they get the maximum amount of light and grow up as strong as poosible. Fi scatters ideas to the wind like dandelion seeds so that they can be free. Sometimes it's beautiful, but often, it's just confusing.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

I don't think Ti and Fi conflict. My best friends are usually INTPs.
    Ti plants ideas in organized rows so that they get the maximum amount of light and grow up as strong as poosible. Fi scatters ideas to the wind like dandelion seeds so that they can be free. Sometimes it's beautiful, but often, it's just confusing.
    -- however, this is very accurate. Confusing and irritating though are two completely different things.

My vote would have to be for Fi + Fe. Fe confuses and annoys me.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by decrescendo View Post
    No, I said that I wanted to, but couldn't fully agree with it because of my experiences. Now that I've thought about it more, it's obvious that I've had the most problems with Fe.
    No one can deny the reality of your experiences, but one can not generalize based on a single person. To demonstrate statistically significant correlations between type and repeated conflict, one needs a much larger sampling size reflecting the assortment of types that can have a given dom/aux function.

(There, @Jaguar: have I simultaneously annoyed you and made sense again? This could be habit-forming.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...