User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

Default Passion and Type

For the purpose of this thread, passion is the emotion of feeling very strongly about a subject or person, mostly referring to feelings of intense desire and attraction.

What is your type?
    What are you passionate about?
    How strongly do you feel passion?
    Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time?
    How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever?
    Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few?
    Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people?
    Does sexual passion come easily to you?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

What is your type? eNFJ

What are you passionate about? Brushing dirt off of diamonds.

How strongly do you feel passion? I'm a human torch.

Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time? If it's something that resonates with me, ignition is immediate. If it takes time, then it's not a "passion" for me, it's homework.

How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever? If not grossly violated in some way, it takes an eternity for me to cool down. I'm a loooong-termer. Once I attach, I'll love you/care about you until I die (and most likely well beyond that too, as death doesn't seem to end anything for me.)

Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few? A few things strike me hardest.

Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people? No. People come first. People AND their subjects.

Does sexual passion come easily to you? No. I can see the appeal of many things, but as to passion, I'm very specialized i.e. I like certain kinds of men THAT MUCH and not any of the others. When I'm with someone who flips all the switches, then yes, it's easy.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ

I am an INFJ who has been passionate about God and my Roman Catholic faith all my life. I have often thought of myself as willing to be a martyr for my cause--in spite of how scary it would be, I would want to go that far for my beliefs.

Also, I am passionate about Classical Languages and history, foreign languages, and counseling/educating people. I have wanted to be a teacher since age 7 when I made little math problem books for a friend--who did them...she was so good to me!--and since last semester when I decided to go into Life Coaching I have been consumed with trying to help people grow and improve their lives.

These things remain as my abiding interests in life. People are always more important to me than everything but my faith, of course.

MBTI
    INTJ

What is your type? INTP

What are you passionate about? Intellectual openess, some art.

How strongly do you feel passion? It's mostly an intellectual exercise. Sometimes a sense of annoyance. Not particularly strong, I suppose.

Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time? Time, experience, and an understanding of the subject.

How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever? here remains something there, but it doesn't show unless the subject comes up.

Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few? A few.

Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people? Subjects. Things related to people in general, perhaps....

Does sexual passion come easily to you? Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    For the purpose of this thread, passion is the emotion of feeling very strongly about a subject or person, mostly referring to feelings of intense desire and attraction.

What is your type?
    What are you passionate about?
    How strongly do you feel passion?
    Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time?
    How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever?
    Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few?
    Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people?
    Does sexual passion come easily to you?
    1. INFJ
    2. My opinions on social issues - I'm very passionate about issues that involve social injustice or where I strongly feel a person is being treated unfairly. I also have strong opinions on relationships & general ways people interact with one another. I tend to do things passionately - it's an all or nothing sort of thing for me.
    3. VERY strongly if I am invested in the cause - whether it be human or social. However, if I am not emotionally invested in it then I feel not much at all. I am also stubborn about my opinion when I am passionate about something.
    4. Basically, if I feel someone is being treated unfairly, my passion towards the cause is clicked on instantanously. As far as in personal relationships, it usually takes as long as it takes for that person to break down a couple walls & enter into my little circle of trust. ha.
    5. I will instantly lose the passion if I feel I have been taken advantage of or if I feel a loss of integrity with a cause I am passionate about.
    6. I am passionate about quite a few things.
    7. The people component of a subject? Does that make sense?
    8. Yes, once I trust the person I am intimate with. However, I can't just walk around passionately wanting strangers.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaCaesar View Post

Also, I am passionate about Classical Languages and history, foreign languages, and counseling/educating people. I have wanted to be a teacher since age 7 when I made little math problem books for a friend--who did them...she was so good to me!--and since last semester when I decided to go into Life Coaching I have been consumed with trying to help people grow and improve their lives.
    I feel the same passion for helping other people improve their lives. I think that's what draws me to human rights sort of causes. I want to help people being treated unfairly improve their quality of life & overcome their situations.

I am in the process of going back to school to be a teacher. It's fitting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

What is your type? ISTJ

What are you passionate about? Injustices, rooting for the underdog, politics (particularly around election time), right vs. wrong, romantic interests

How strongly do you feel passion? I feel it strongly, so strongly that there have been times when I have refused to drop the subject and I continue ranting over and over about the same thing...repeating myself. I usually try to keep my feelings/opinions to myself but sometimes I stuff down so much I will erupt like a volcano...fun times.

Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time? It depends on what I am passionate about...if it's regarding another person it may take some time, or it may not...sorry going to be really vague on this question...I don't know.

How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever? It usually doesn't last long, I go through short bouts of feeling really strongly about certain things to feeling quite indifferent...like it's not worth the trouble, there is no point...nothing I can do.

Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few? Just a few...can only handle one topic at a time, it can be exhausting.

Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people? People

Does sexual passion come easily to you? Yes, physical expression is much easier for me than articulating how I feel.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm very passionate about the causes I latch onto. Some would say that my passions takes over my life. It's hard for me to stop caring.

So far, most of the things that matter to me have lasted my lifetime.

When I love someone, I love them with everything that I have.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

^ What she said
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

What is your type?:
    ISTP
    What are you passionate about?:
    Injustices.
    How strongly do you feel passion?:
    HULK SMASH!
    Is it easy for you to become passionate about something or does it take some time?:
    Like a light switch.
    How quickly do you stop feeling passionate about something or do you remain passionate forever?:
    I'm in the moment so I need constant stimulation to hold my attent... hey look at that...
    Are you passionate about a great number of things or just a few?:
    A few.
    Are you more passionate about subjects/things or people?:
    People
    Does sexual passion come easily to you?:
    Though I have yet to experience having my pelvis crushed by a woman's thighs in the throes of snoo-snoo, I'm gonna say yes.