User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Phantonym

34/50 - 68%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 5
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 5
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 5 (This does not mean that it's precise in another person's point of view)

50/50 I'm a Ti pro lol.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 3
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 5
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 3
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 5
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 1
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 2
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 5 (I want to be consistent rather than happy or loved. But I want to be creative FIRST. Why wasn't there creative question for the Ne one?)
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 3

37/50
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

50/50. Well, there's no doubt which is my dominant function.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

5 Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    5 Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    5 Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    5 Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    4 Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    5 Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    5 Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    4 Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    5 Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    3 Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

46/50= 92%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    It looks like a fair number of NFPs end up in the sciences or other technical fields. I found the below scale in a book called "Functions of Type" (which is only 12 bucks and really interesting). I took the below and ended up with as much Ti as Fi, becuase my Fi is kind of clunky. I wondered how other NFPs look in comparison.

Give yourself a 0 if you never, ever do the item and a 5 if you do it all the time, in your sleep, like breathing. (HINT: I got all fives for the Ne test but tons of zeros on the Fe test.)

2Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    3Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    0Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    0Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    3Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    3Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    0Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    0Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    0Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    2Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints
    I got 13

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

50/50
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

It looks like a fair number of NFPs end up in the sciences or other technical fields. I found the below scale in a book called "Functions of Type" (which is only 12 bucks and really interesting). I took the below and ended up with as much Ti as Fi, becuase my Fi is kind of clunky. I wondered how other NFPs look in comparison.

Give yourself a 0 if you never, ever do the item and a 5 if you do it all the time, in your sleep, like breathing. (HINT: I got all fives for the Ne test but tons of zeros on the Fe test.)

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints
    As an edit to this old post-I mistook the way I use Te for Ti. I am a total Ti FAIL

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints
    1-5
    2-4
    3-5
    4-5
    5-4
    6-4
    7-4
    8-3
    9-5
    10-2
    --------
    41/50

While I'm not ENFP this test really fascinated me. I've noticed I'm *very* internally analytical and organized. Everything has to have a place and put away in my workspace to focus. I view my internal world very logically and compartmentalize everything. I want structure, routine.

Interestingly, I hardly use Se/Si even though it's higher on the list of ENFJ fucntions.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories 4
    Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 4
    Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
    Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 4
    Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 4
    Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 3
    Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 3
    Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 3
    Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
    Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 4

39/50= 78%
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4