• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Strange Food Combinations

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Turkey-mustard dog and vanilla cone from weinershinztel
mango and a hot link

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sounds splendid!

I rarely eat cheese at all (or any dairy product for that matter) but I find it nearly impossible to resist cream cheese matched with something really salty :wubbie: They just set each other off so irresistibly!

I also like peas on my pizza, but that's a lot more common in South America :ninja:

My dad said when he was in Africa (this has got to be back before I was born or just born.) they served all their pizzas with a slice of bellpepper and an egg in the center. No matter what you ordered.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My dad said when he was in Africa (this has got to be back before I was born or just born.) they served all their pizzas with a slice of bellpepper and an egg in the center. No matter what you ordered.
If you order steak, you get a bell pepper & egg pizza? That's ballsy.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Lol! Yes, I know, it must have been so awkward for my dad. ^_^

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oatmeal (granola) with coke :)

I like uncooked oatmeal with milk or even just water. Pour oatmeal in mouth and chew using saliva to moisten it. Then you wash it down with milk or water.

:ninja:

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Toasted sandwiches with banana and peanut butter are awesome. Ask Elvis, they're his favorite.

go further and make stuffed french toast: mash bananas and mix them with equal amount of peanut butter. Spread between to slices of bread, secure with toothpicks then dip in egg/milk mixture and fry in butter on both sides.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know of someone who enjoys red wine with coca-cola.

In Brazil it's called a Porto Aberto and it's a good way to get rid of cheap red wine... I'll admit to drinking them at parties when the host's wine tastes are terrible but I don't feel like being sober :peepwall:

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
In Brazil it's called a Porto Aberto and it's a good way to get rid of cheap red wine... I'll admit to drinking them at parties when the host's wine tastes are terrible but I don't feel like being sober :peepwall:

Sangria is a great way to get rid of cheap wine too
though that's not very unusual :)

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Okay, maybe it's only me that thinks this is nasty:

Half captain morgans, half water. Drink.

?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Watered down Captain? .. Ftl.. :sick: Now captain and Sweet tea?? ^_^ THAT has to be one of my favorite simple mixes of all time.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Watered down Captain? .. Ftl.. :sick: Now captain and Sweet tea?? ^_^ THAT has to be one of my favorite simple mixes of all time.

Mmmm, I love spiced rum with Earl Grey tea, milk and Splenda (ok, ok, I have to make sure I don't balloon to 200 lbs, otherwise you could use sugar :))