User Tag List

First 188238278286287288289290298 Last

Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3324

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Pupsicle? o:
    No, I'd never buy a pup from a breeder when there are millions put down every year in shelters for want of more space. We'll be getting a doggy (preferably a young one) from one of the many shelters in the city. We just need to sort out fencing in the back yard first

In other news, I tried going out for my 25 minute run the last 2 days in a row and failed half-way through for different reasons. I'm kinda annoyed about it, but I'll get up early tomorrow and do it then, even if it kills me
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^ Get it done, you'll feel good after.

After work I was in the dumps, I think it's because of the onset of winter. I was fully expecting to boil some ramen and veg for the evening. I did the workout, and I'm feeling damn good. Even got a headstart on my cooking for tomorrow.

I did my normal stuff, my sidekicks are really shaping up. I started practicing front snap kicks; I wish I had actually put the time in on conditioning when I was actually in Hapkido.

MBTI
    INTP

Well, I went out this evening for my third shot at Week 6 Day 3 - the 25 minute run - and I failed yet again. Made it to about 19 minutes before my legs stopped of their own accord. I walked for a few minutes before running again but I still didn't make it to the end. I'm really annoyed with myself now as I'm convinced it's an entirely mental battle at this point :steam:. What I think I might do is repeat Week 6 from the start. I'll go out for W6D1 tomorrow, Day 2 on Saturday and Day 3 on Monday. Hopefully repeating the week will let me move on because I'm frustrated with my 3rd failed run in a row.

EDIT: I just worked out on runningmap.com that I covered about 1.6 miles in 18 minutes, which I believe is just over a 5mph pace? Not a breakneck speed by any means but certainly pretty fast for me. If I slow it down in the next few runs I should be able to finish.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Monday: --
    Tuesday: --
    Wednesday: Circuit Training, Folk Dance, Strength Training, Zumba, & Pilates.

My body is pleasantly sore . Pilates is.. frustrating. In part, I grumble at it. In part, I want to go back next week. My instructor said that an advanced pilates class would just make us mad and not come back, but how she does it is to get us a little mad at her, but only enough to make us inclined to come back and succeed. I like that.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ

I've been doing a full-body workout 3 times a week, and this week I added 30 minutes of cardio every day.
    I'm trying to get better, so I can go back to work.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Thursday: --
    Friday: Zumba
    Saturday: Zumba Round 1, Zumba Round 2.

There's one instructor that I support specifically, albeit rarely. His Mother got him into Zumba over a year ago and he lost 100lbs and began teaching. She gave me my fourth Zumba bracelet today in his class. It isn't a competition, nor anything exceptional, but it feels good to know that there's some degree of praise from each side of our 'zumba relationship' lol.
    I wish I had enough stamina to go more during the week, but I say that like it's not going to be four times in three days as of tomorrow

Also-
    Definitely going back to pilates on Wednesdays.
    & going to attempt yoga on Monday or Tuesday.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

Just ran 2 miles in 25 minutes. Sweet.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^ That is sweet.

I havent been reporting in... but I dropped 1.5 lbs from last week. Not bad.

MBTI
    INTP

Ran just over 3km today (1.94 miles) in 25 minutes, with about 8 of those minutes worth of uphill running. It was a difficult run tonight as I never really wanted to go in the first place, I never got 'in the zone' while I was out there and I never felt that sense of accomplishment after I finished. It wasn't a physical challenge so much as a mental one to not stop and give up.

Even though I finished my run I'm pretty disappointed.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INTJ

full body exercise program including weight lifting
    20 minutes aerobic/cardio on the elliptical... got my heart rate up over 130 for at least 5 minutes

been doing that 3 times a week for a couple weeks now