User Tag List

First 109159199207208209210211219259309 Last

Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3324

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Still going. Mostly walking, some strength training. Still more Coke than there should be. I read somewhere today that the odds of me getting pancreatic cancer from it are quite high. I need to quit...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I put on some pants today that were too tight to even put on last month- I couldn't even zip them up and I can now take them off without unzipping they are that loose!
    I am so excited!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Have you started shopping for clothes just for fun? (trying on stuff just to see how great you look in it, even if you can't afford it)

---

Oh man, that chocolate molten lava cake and whole foods pizza was totally worth it this weekend. (says she 3 lbs later.)

lol. Ah. I luuuuvvv chocolate. Clothes are still fitting better than ever. I think this circuit weight routine I started last week is making a difference, even if it's a pain doing so many different exercises each day. Better be super good to keep on track this week!
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    INTJ

Did my new exercise routine again today. It went better now that I'm getting the hang of it.
    warm-up, 12 exercises, 12 stretches
    plus I added some weight lifting for the biceps and triceps, and crunches for the abs and obliques

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Start of a new week with a resolution to make 4!
    Monday: Yoga class.
    Was hard. Eeks - just highlighted how stiff my body has become and such terrible balance. It's a wonder I don't just topple over regularly.
    Next week, I'm thinking I'll do Kickboxing before yoga. It'll be a good start to the week and good use of a low intensity day (2 classes in one day kapow!)

Goals:
    Wednesday, Friday and Sat/Sunday

I'm also back on tracking food. Doing better.

Thanks for the encouragement and the company, peeps!
    Good luck. Edit: Yeah, Yoga kicked my butt, too. All that means is that you are doing the right thing, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Did a new class last night and my only problem was it was too short! Gonna book in to do more of them and less of the other stuff I've been doing as I haven't been getting the intensity or results I want.
    Are you talking about the higher intensity pilates class, or have you joined a new class?

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Here is my report-

Feb 1st to today Feb 8th
    I have exercised 8 days 1 hour on the treadmill and 100 situps each day!
    I am sooo excited. I haven't even been sore- I am finally at a point where it doesn't wear me out so much but instead makes me feel more energized!

I put on some pants today that were too tight to even put on last month- I couldn't even zip them up and I can now take them off without unzipping they are that loose!

Don't worry I am eating really healthy- just counting calories but making sure to eat well and balanced.

Ahhhhh
    I am so excited!!!!!!!
    That's awesome news!!! Good job with the hard work and dedication, I'm so happy that it's paying off for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Still going. Mostly walking, some strength training. Still more Coke than there should be. I read somewhere today that the odds of me getting pancreatic cancer from it are quite high. I need to quit...
    Have you tried buying the smaller bottles, so that when you do drink it, you drink less? Soda is alot of empty calories as well... so perhaps it would be motivating to remember that you may very well start losing weight just by quitting the soda and leaving everything else the same.

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Oh man, that chocolate molten lava cake and whole foods pizza was totally worth it this weekend. (says she 3 lbs later.)

lol. Ah. I luuuuvvv chocolate. Clothes are still fitting better than ever. I think this circuit weight routine I started last week is making a difference, even if it's a pain doing so many different exercises each day. Better be super good to keep on track this week!
    I bet you are burning alot of calories on the circuit, though. You deserved a bit of a cheat this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Did my new exercise routine again today. It went better now that I'm getting the hang of it.
    warm-up, 12 exercises, 12 stretches
    plus I added some weight lifting for the biceps and triceps, and crunches for the abs and obliques
    That sounds quite impressive. Good job, and thank you for posting.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I went to physical therapy. I also managed to eat a mostly healthy breakfast, healthy lunch... and we won't talk about dinner, okay?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Haven't been posting routinely, as some of you may have noticed. Have been exercising correct number of days (4 minimum, but normally 5 unless sick).

Busting out the hardcore badass crunches and more push ups. Oh, and lunges. I felt weird walking down my stairs today after doing them hahaha

Anyways, here is the end of my report.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Haven't been posting routinely, as some of you may have noticed. Have been exercising correct number of days (4 minimum, but normally 5 unless sick).

Busting out the hardcore badass crunches and more push ups. Oh, and lunges. I felt weird walking down my stairs today after doing them hahaha

Anyways, here is the end of my report.
    And here is the beginning of my reply.

Great job with making it more challenging. I love lunges! If you add some body-weight squats, you'll round out your leg workout. Just FYI.

Anyways, thank you for the report, and here is the end of my reply.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm about an hour away from starting up my exercise gig for the evening. On the agenda: Some Jillian Michaels and Week 2 day 1 of the pushups and sit-ups program.

Starting an hour late because I have to stay up late to drop my dad off.

In other news, my parents exercised their neighborhood watch rights the day before yesterday. Caught two teenagers robbing a house and the guy got all his stuff back as a result when the cops showed up.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'm about an hour away from starting up my exercise gig for the evening. On the agenda: Some Jillian Michaels and Week 2 day 1 of the pushups and sit-ups program.

Starting an hour late because I have to stay up late to drop my dad off.

In other news, my parents exercised their neighborhood watch rights the day before yesterday. Caught two teenagers robbing a house and the guy got all his stuff back as a result when the cops showed up.
    Excellent news! Go Kyuuei's parents!!

Good luck with your working out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Kyuuei - cool story!

Wednesday:Latin aerobics. Done. Kicked my ass. Two classes down.