Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3324

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Today: El checko.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

El superiorio performancio!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Last week was not so good. Eeeit is dead to me (Italian mafia spit at last week), kapeesh?

This week is better. Got one class in today. Still shooting for two. Will have to go every day to make 5. Will do my best.

I trained on Tuesday. Upper Body, once in the gym I train at and then after work at the gym I work at. I did lower body today. Some squats, but mostly I stretched, I feel really tight. There is something up with my left side, it is not right.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Eff this school business. Why didn't I pick something like art and just starve my whole life?

=( I didn't get to do anything today.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Sicky today so skipping tonights class but otherwise all is on track.

MBTI
    INTP

Worked out last night. Was going to do it tonight, but then just realized it's 4am. :-P
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I started working out two weeks ago, and thus far I have held my schedule of three gym visits a week.
    Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
    I am starting to feel endorphine withdrawal during weekends so I am Going to add Sunday this week and make it four days of exercise.

I have started eating a can of tuna fillet after each gym visit thus regaining protein and meeting my weekly fish intake.
    I have a hard time liking fish, except for tuna fillet in sunflower oil.

The exercise so far has had me in a good mood most of the time, despite getting dumped about simultaneously as my workout started.
    I have been more active socially and I have started to get things done better than I am used to.

I have lost about ten pounds or exactly five kilograms until last sunday, and I see a big difference on my torso, arms and face in particular.
    I've gained more hard angles in the face, which is to my liking.
    I'll see where I have landed this sunday. Hopefully, I have lost five more kilos.

My exercise program is pretty simple. I do about 45 minutes of various strength exercises and 45 minutes of cardio.
    I spend about 25 minutes on an indoor rower (6 kilo/12 pound resistance, 35 reps/minute) and 20 minutes on a bike in a really fast pace with low resistance with an average of 80-90 heart rate)

The strength exercises varies widely. Weights, machines etc. I am familiar with using them since I used to build muscles before.
    This time i'm going for a more athletic build, so I do more reps with less weight instead of few reps with heavy weights, and I monitor what I eat much more. I don't think I have gone over 1500 calories any day for two weeks and I don't eat as much carbohydrate rich food as I am used to.

Result: I feel much more energetic. My body takes up nutrients way better than most people, so I feel great just eating less than I am used to, but scattered all over the day.
    A can of tuna here, a banana there.
    I usually eat much at breakfast and a fairly sized lunch, but not much in the evenings except for protein and fluid.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Eff this school business. Why didn't I pick something like art and just starve my whole life?

=( I didn't get to do anything today.
    That's okay. If it's frustrating you, it may be helpful if you modified your goals to better fit your school schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I have started eating a can of tuna fillet after each gym visit thus regaining protein and meeting my weekly fish intake.
    I have a hard time liking fish, except for tuna fillet in sunflower oil.
    First, thank you for taking the time to post.

If I may offer a recommendation, try to get a simple carb in your body post-workout as well. A quickly digested carb will help replenish your energy stores in your muscles.

The exercise so far has had me in a good mood most of the time, despite getting dumped about simultaneously as my workout started.
    I have been more active socially and I have started to get things done better than I am used to.
    Funny how that works, isn't it? I don't think people realize all the secondary benefits that can come from working out consistently.

I have lost about ten pounds or exactly five kilograms until last sunday, and I see a big difference on my torso, arms and face in particular.
    I've gained more hard angles in the face, which is to my liking.
    I'll see where I have landed this sunday. Hopefully, I have lost five more kilos.
    Congratulations! That's a pretty solid routine you have there... thank you for sharing it with us.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Weights, isolation exercises and cleaning my house.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious