User Tag List

First 715161718 Last

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post
    I've been lifting for almost a year. I hating being skinny. My arms were so thin, my friend told me I can punch him in the face and it wouldn't hurt. He was right. I might take the magic S drug to make my progress go faster.
    The gym i go to buy protein from has dudes who are so bulked up (few of whom are competing at national level) from steroids sometimes even i feel like using them.

Too scared of the side effect to use though.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    The gym i go to buy protein from has dudes who are so bulked up (few of whom are competing at national level) from steroids sometimes even i feel like using them.

Too scared of the side effect to use though.
    i've never understood why guys take anabolic steroids to make their muscles bigger, presumably to achieve their ideal of masculinity, when it can cause testicular atrophy and gynecomastia. their balls shrink and they have an enlargement of breast tissue. not to mention, male-pattern baldness. doesn't make any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie sticks View Post
    i've never understood why guys take anabolic steroids to make their muscles bigger, presumably to achieve their ideal of masculinity, when it can cause testicular atrophy and gynecomastia. their balls shrink and they have an enlargement of breast tissue. not to mention, male-pattern baldness. doesn't make any sense to me.
    Yeah which is why most guys dare not use them including me.

With regards to people who use them, the current/temporary physical and emotional benefits outweights the long term side effects.

Also it depends on how much you are planning on using to have such severe issues.

Also, muscles arent built to impress the ladies. That is only upto a certain levels. I have read it's mostly intra sex confidence building.

Yeah which is why most guys dare not use them including me.

With regards to people who use them, the current/temporary physical and emotional benefits outweights the long term side effects.

Also it depends on how much you are planning on using to have such severe issues.

Also, muscles arent built to impress the ladies. That is only upto a certain levels. I have read it's mostly intra sex confidence building.
    hmm...that's interesting. what a bizarre way to develop intra sex confidence. i get the appeal of working out, just not putting harmful chemicals into your body. i try to be health-conscious though. if a guy cares that much about impressing other dudes (unless he's gay) i'd say he's got some deep-seated insecurities. "man culture" is weird.

hmm...that's interesting. what a bizarre way to develop intra sex confidence. i get the appeal of working out, just not putting harmful chemicals into your body. i try to be health-conscious though. if a guy cares that much about impressing other dudes (unless he's gay) i'd say he's got some deep-seated insecurities. "man culture" is weird.
    On the contrary this is apparently something most guys have.

It's NOT because they are insecure due to other men, it's to look strong and healthy.

Probably some hunter gatherer shit.

Hmm i must add that muscles is not the only way to gain confidence. Some do it with their wit/verbal skills. Some with talent, seniority, competence, popularity etc.

On the contrary this is apparently something most guys have.

It's NOT because they are insecure due to other men, it's to look strong and healthy.

Probably some hunter gatherer shit.
    but a shriveled nutsack and sprouting man-boobs doesn't look strong and healthy. anytime i see a guy with enormous muscles who looks like he uses steroids, i imagine he's hiding a tiny tim or a slim jim.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

shriveled nutsack and sprouting man-boobs
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

but a shriveled nutsack and sprouting man-boobs doesn't look strong and healthy. anytime i see a guy with enormous muscles who looks like he uses steroids, i imagine he's hiding a tiny tim or a slim jim.
    Woah woah not every dude who is extremely (or too masculine) masculine is using steroids.

The lesson of the day is that you should not judge a person from his outer appearance. You must get to know them more if you want to properly judge them.

In this instance you must ask to see his nutsack

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    In this instance you must ask to see his nutsack
    Randy Marsh doesn't take steroids.

Likes Cellmold, Hard liked this post