Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by A window to the soul View Post
    I apologize in advance to the admins and mods for what I'm about to say to the following member that's acting like a self-righteous fool:

Urarienev, who the hell died and made you all-knowing God of type 2? It's like Judge Judy says, "if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true." I don't believe one word coming out of your mouth; including the BS about what type 2 told you. You're a damn liar!
    Well I can't tell if you're being serious or not, or what you're intentions are...

But if you are being serious, you have no real grounds to tell me I'm a liar. lol

That makes no sense. I have given my perception and my opinion. So no, I'm not lying. lol

Now if you were to say that my perception and opinion were warped...then I'm going to ask "How so?"
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Well I can't tell if you're being serious or not, or what you're intentions are...
    My intentions are to stop the misinformation.

But if you are being serious, you have no real grounds to tell me I'm a liar. lol
    Please ask your type 2 friends to join the forum and this discussion. I want to hear them speak for themselves without Ni mutilation.

That makes no sense. I have given my perception and my opinion. So no, I'm not lying. lol
    I don't care about your Ni perception and opinion, ENtJ. I care about truth. Dig a little deeper.

Now if you were to say that my perception and opinion were warped...then I'm going to ask "How so?"
    As I said, dig deeper. Hearsay is not deep. Not at all.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

My intentions are to stop the misinformation.
    You have not told me what is mis-informative though?

Hearsay is not deep.
    These two 2's that I'm specifically referring have 100% related to type 2. It is their type.

They are also both very self-aware. I have only relayed what they have said to me. If you don't like it then that's fine. But that post was directed towards five sounds. She can decide whether or not she relates to the post or not.

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

A window to the soul

You have not told me what is mis-informative though?

These two 2's that I'm specifically referring have 100% related to type 2. It is their type.

They are also both very self-aware. I have only relayed what they have said to me. If you don't like it then that's fine. But that post was directed towards five sounds. She can decide whether or not she relates to the post or not.
    Now you're coming across as playing dumb at the expense of my intelligence. On a normal day, I'd say it's all good and walk. Today, I say you're FULL OF BS and I walk. Bye!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Now you're coming across as playing dumb at the expense of my intelligence. On a normal day, I'd say it's all good and walk. Today, I say you're FULL OF BS and I walk. Bye!
    Ha ha and you still didn't tell me what was mis-informative. Nice.

How do you expect anyone to improve, without telling them what's wrong?

You saying bs to my post means nothing to me, cause I'm not looking at it through your eyes. I am not the one calling it bs. You are. lol

And you say it's bs on one hand and then don't give any explanation.

All I'm left to assume is that you took my post personally. So in that case...I'm sorry I offended you.

These 2 ppl I'm talking about are my best friends. I would not go around saying 2's are manipulative, if I didn't hear it from a 2's mouth. They admit that they do this on a consistent basis.

And another thing. 2's are my favorite type....why the heck would I want to offend them?
    Last edited by Evolving Transparency; 03-19-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I know an ISFP 2w1. sp last

And I know an ISFJ 2w1 sp/sx.

The ISFP has a much harder time accepting that she's a 2. She absolutely knows that she gives just to get. And it shows with her WAY more than with the ISFJ.

They both are overachievers and go above and beyond what anyone does. You would never know that they are really doing all of this for themselves.

The ISFJ wants to help because he wants to make others happy. And in doing so...he is happy, and this is because of his Fe. He wants everyone to be happy and maintain that atmosphere so he can be happy.
    2s are not obvious about giving to get. A lot of the time they themselves are not even aware that this is what they are doing. Being too obvious about it might mean your ISFP is not a 2.

The ISFP is much more apt to do things because she wants it reciprocated more directly. She does have pride in her work, but she also is more disappointed when others don't show the same pride. She more openly expresses that she wants reciprocation (not always by words.) Where the Fe hinders the ISFJ from admitting that and asking for it.
    I don't think being disappointed in the lack of pride that others have in their work has anything to do with being a 2. Hiding disappointments and not asking for reciprocation sounds like a 2.

Now on the other hand, the ISFJ's Ti will come right out when he's gone to 8. It is like this disciplinary, strict, rigid side is completely shown. He will not budge on subjects, and he will use shame (Fe) to get a point across.
    This is not moving to 8, it's just normal 2ish/1ish behavior.

The ISFP, however, is more like "I'm done." and shrugs. She is not cold at all compared to the 8 that comes out in the ISFJ. She just gets to a certain boiling point of where she can't take the resentment that's built up and that's it, she has had it with whatever subject it may be.

For example the past 3 yrs she has been responsible to drive ppl home on new yrs eve and this year she simply said, "I'm not doing it." And once she's made up her mind, that's it.

That's the only 8 that I see come out of her.
    Not 8. Resigned and stubborn, sounds 9ish.

Yea, but out of all of the 2's I know (5)... only one of them is not subtle about this demand to be loved. And her maturity level is very low.

A two does not want to admit that they are doing these many things in the name of pride. They don't want to come off as manipulating, even though they do it everyday. lol

They seduce, yes, but it is extremely subtle in most cases.

From Ocean Moonshine:

Indispensable is the key word here.
    2s don't acknowledge their own needs out of pride.
    2s become manipulative from this hidden neediness.
    Subtle is how they go about meeting their own needs.
    2s become 8s when their subtle, gentler methods have failed.
    Maybe they aren't being appreciated, they worked so hard and aren't getting what they deserve, it's not fair, no one listens to them, everything would fall apart without them, all they wanted was this little show of appreciation and that was just too much, huh? Well guess what, you aren't getting anything from me anymore, the gravy train stops here.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Urarienev
    They want to occupy a central position in the lives of chosen others, and they accomplish this by being “indispensable.” From the standpoint of the Two, it is always others who are needy and dependent, not the Two. In reality, the situation is a bit more complex, as Twos also have needs. They need to be appreciated; they need to be needed; they need to receive a considerable amount of attention and gratitude.
    eh, this is, very specifically, the Social 2, which Naranjo refers to as the "Adult 2". Self Preservation 2s are more childish and entitled and Sexual 2s are the femme fatale/rake.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Urarienev

eh, this is, very specifically, the Social 2, which Naranjo refers to as the "Adult 2". Self Preservation 2s are more childish and entitled and Sexual 2s are the femme fatale/rake.
    So do you think the sp 2 has more of a connection to 4? Cause that's what they seems like to me.

I still think that they are subtle tho.

I guess I don't know too many 2's that are sx doms. I would think the intensity could make them overwhelming though. So I could see the possibility of seduction coming out more bluntly there. Especially with a 2w3.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Urarienev
    yes. Naranjo even mentions the Sp 2 being the most 4-ish
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Urarienev
    yes. Naranjo even mentions the Sp 2 being the most 4-ish
    I see it now in your second post. I had only read your first post and skimmed through the pages after that.

The sexual 2 seems completely different from the self pres and social.

I can't even imagine what a 2w1 sx dom would seem like.

Is the sexual 2 more likely to have a wing of 3?

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12