Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

bump!

anyone? 7w6? I can't find a good description.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    bump!

anyone? 7w6? I can't find a good description.
    After having many months to research this, I have finally come up with a description:

7w6 sx/so's are very wild and entertaining people. 7w6 sx/so people tend to live almost rock star life styles; they tend to live every day like it's their last. When thinking of the 7w6 sx/so think of the classic rock star that dreams of stardom, takes the huge risk of going on the road and trying to become famous, finally becomes famous, lives a crazy and wild lifestyle when they are a rockstar (sex, drugs, and rock n' roll), and then dies of a drug overdose.

7w6 sx/so's tend to dream big and are huge risk takers. They often love to be the center of attention, and often times are the life of the party (when they arrive, the true party begins). The 7w6 sx/so's tend to stand out like a sore thumb no matter what. They also tend to have more energy then they know what do do with, and feel that they must constantly get a constant high from something. It is because of this, that they tend to be very attracted to drugs as well.

Now because they are sp last, and because they are 7's they tend to often be confused for 7w8's. However the main difference between the 7w6 sx/so and the 7w8, is that the 7w6 tends to be more naturally self questioning and tends to be more anxious. The 7w8 on the other hand tends to be the type that is 100% sure of themselves all the time.

Examples of 7w6 sx/so's are Drew Barrymore, Robin Williams, Freddy Mercury, and Robert Plant of "Led Zeplin".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    After having many months to research this, I have finally come up with a description:

7w6 sx/so's are very wild and entertaining people. 7w6 sx/so people tend to live almost rock star life styles; they tend to live every day like it's their last. When thinking of the 7w6 sx/so think of the classic rock star that dreams of stardom, takes the huge risk of going on the road and trying to become famous, finally becomes famous, lives a crazy and wild lifestyle when they are a rockstar (sex, drugs, and rock n' roll), and then dies of a drug overdose.

7w6 sx/so's tend to dream big and are huge risk takers. They often love to be the center of attention, and often times are the life of the party (when they arrive, the true party begins). The 7w6 sx/so's tend to stand out like a sore thumb no matter what. They also tend to have more energy then they know what do do with, and feel that they must constantly get a constant high from something. It is because of this, that they tend to be very attracted to drugs as well.

Now because they are sp last, and because they are 7's they tend to often be confused for 7w8's. However the main difference between the 7w6 sx/so and the 7w8, is that the 7w6 tends to be more naturally self questioning and tends to be more anxious. The 7w8 on the other hand tends to be the type that is 100% sure of themselves all the time.

Examples of 7w6 sx/so's are Drew Barrymore, Robin Williams, Freddy Mercury, and Robert Plant of "Led Zeplin".
    Hm, that's interesting. I definitely enjoy fun and have done my share of partying and living it up, but I don't really think I've ever been a "sex drugs and rock and roll" person. I thought I read that 7w8 was a little more like that, while the 6 wing makes a 7w6 a little more relationship-oriented wanting to nurture and be a reliable and supportive partner. I found this description after I bumped the thread:

Sevens with a Six wing are a little bit more down-to-earth and interested in sitting still long enough to forge relationships. They care whether you like them or not, and once they've committed to a relationship are more likely to be loyal, faithful, and stick with it through thick and thin. And lucky you, because they are often warm, gracious, and sweet.

Sevens with a Six wing are also light on their feet and full of charm. They seem sweet, vulnerable, and somewhat silly, but it's obvious a clever mind runs the show. They also have charming senses of humor and entertain many with their infinitely endearing stories. A lot of comedians are also Sevens with a Six wing, but they tend to be the ones without a heavy dark side hidden under their jocular persona. Their natural gluttony can be for the desire for information instead of appetite.

If they are pathological, Sevens with a Six wing can be interminably sensitive, weepy, fearful, and clinging. It's as if they become easily unglued and spin off in divergent destructive cycles: latching on to negative partners and then abruptly breaking things off, sleeping around very indiscriminately, or drinking or eating too much and then starving themselves. Some develop a proclivity for really mean humor, the kind you see in some cartoonists.

Let me know what you think.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Hm, that's interesting. I definitely enjoy fun and have done my share of partying and living it up, but I don't really think I've ever been a "sex drugs and rock and roll" person. I thought I read that 7w8 was a little more like that, while the 6 wing makes a 7w6 a little more relationship-oriented wanting to nurture and be a reliable and supportive partner. I found this description after I bumped the thread:

Sevens with a Six wing are a little bit more down-to-earth and interested in sitting still long enough to forge relationships. They care whether you like them or not, and once they've committed to a relationship are more likely to be loyal, faithful, and stick with it through thick and thin. And lucky you, because they are often warm, gracious, and sweet.

Sevens with a Six wing are also light on their feet and full of charm. They seem sweet, vulnerable, and somewhat silly, but it's obvious a clever mind runs the show. They also have charming senses of humor and entertain many with their infinitely endearing stories. A lot of comedians are also Sevens with a Six wing, but they tend to be the ones without a heavy dark side hidden under their jocular persona. Their natural gluttony can be for the desire for information instead of appetite.

If they are pathological, Sevens with a Six wing can be interminably sensitive, weepy, fearful, and clinging. It's as if they become easily unglued and spin off in divergent destructive cycles: latching on to negative partners and then abruptly breaking things off, sleeping around very indiscriminately, or drinking or eating too much and then starving themselves. Some develop a proclivity for really mean humor, the kind you see in some cartoonists.

If you buy a book called "Wisdom of the Enneagram" they have a sexual 7 description that is basically a 7w6 sx/so description and tends to fit that type the best. I would recommend that description.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

If you buy a book called "Wisdom of the Enneagram" they have a sexual 7 description that is basically a 7w6 sx/so description and tends to fit that type the best. I would recommend that description.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

That sounds accurate...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@nicolita

How much do you relate to Drew Barrymore? I believe that she an ENFP 7w6 Sx/So with a 792 tri-type like yourself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@nicolita

How much do you relate to Drew Barrymore? I believe that she an ENFP 7w6 Sx/So with a 792 tri-type like yourself.
    Lol, no idea. Never met her : p

Seriously though, it's hard for me to feel like I know people's typology if I don't know them personally. That's why I don't have a lot of opinions about people on the forum's types unless I feel like I've gotten to know them fairly well. Sorry : /

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Lol, no idea. Never met her : p

Seriously though, it's hard for me to feel like I know people's typology if I don't know them personally. That's why I don't have a lot of opinions about people on the forum's types unless I feel like I've gotten to know them fairly well. Sorry : /
    Well if you truly are an enfp 7w6 sx/so with a 792 tri-type then she's the exact same type as you. Check out this interview and see if you relate to her...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Well if you truly are an enfp 7w6 sx/so with a 792 tri-type then she's the exact same type as you. Check out this interview and see if you relate to her...

Whoa, yep. I do relate a lot. I feel like I get like rollin like that, like when she started talking about all the Jewish things she does. When she said her skirt was "happy". I dunno, I'm not sure if what's all type-related, but I don't think I went into watching it thinking "oh, I'm totally going to relate to her", so maybe that gives it more clout. The way she talked about singing to her baby was something I could imagine doing. And just like being kinda official with her answers, like trying to give complete and composed responses, but super like into them and expressive and with like casual language. I think yes.