• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Questioning my whole Enneagram and I got this tritype.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
794: GENTLE SPIRIT / ENTHUSIAST
12.2‰ of humanity, of whom 53% are feminine and 47% are masculine.

You are very identified with the defense of optimism and tend to hide your more painful feelings and pessimism for fear of being rejected. You see the wonder in beauty and are gentle, lyrical, and idealistic in the way that you relate to others. You are attracted to the healing profession or arts.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

Desire
Unproven
Effect
Evaluation
Pursuit
Uncontrolled
Possibility
Thought

That's really, really me, I think. I formerly tested as 269 and while that did fit me... I think 794 is definitely me.

I'm just really lost with MBTI/Enneagram right now, but this was weirdly reassuring.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think there's even a way to accurately measure tritypes with a test. I identify mostly with the soul child of 6, a quasi "9" after which my core type is supposed to come, 4 as in 461.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think there's even a way to accurately measure tritypes with a test. I identify mostly with the soul child of 6, a quasi "9" after which my core type is supposed to come, 4 as in 461.

Yeah, true.

Rouskyrie

794: GENTLE SPIRIT / ENTHUSIAST
12.2‰ of humanity, of whom 53% are feminine and 47% are masculine.

You are very identified with the defense of optimism and tend to hide your more painful feelings and pessimism for fear of being rejected. You see the wonder in beauty and are gentle, lyrical, and idealistic in the way that you relate to others. You are attracted to the healing profession or arts.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

Desire
Unproven
Effect
Evaluation
Pursuit
Uncontrolled
Possibility
Thought

That's really, really me, I think. I formerly tested as 269 and while that did fit me... I think 794 is definitely me.

I'm just really lost with MBTI/Enneagram right now, but this was weirdly reassuring.

794 seems much more fitting for you. Overall, my first impression was that your triad influences were:
Head triad - 7 > 6 > 5.
Body triad - 9 > 8 > 1.
Heart triad - 4 > 2 > 3.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
794 seems much more fitting for you. Overall, my first impression was that your triad influences were:
Head triad - 7 > 6 > 5.
Body triad - 9 > 8 > 1.
Heart triad - 4 > 2 > 3.

Thank you! I'm going to save this.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Head triad - 7 > 6 > 5.
Body triad - 9 > 8 > 1.
Heart triad - 4 > 2 > 3.

Hey, could you explain me about that triad sequence you broke your tritype types down into (in your siggy)? Is that how a test categorizes and orders the strength/frequency of your Enneagrams?

Rouskyrie

Hey, could you explain me about that triad sequence you broke your tritype types down into (in your siggy)? Is that how a test categorizes and orders the strength/frequency of your Enneagrams?

Certainly. My apologies for the late reply. The way I broke my tritype types down is based on my knowledge of the types, as well as how much each type's fear impacts me. Additionally, I used a questionnaire that's essentially the questions taken from the tritype test I made, answered them honestly, then broke down the percentages into what you see within my signature. I'd be happy to break down the percentages for anyone's types, (based on their answers, of course) but not many people have asked.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Certainly. My apologies for the late reply. The way I broke my tritype types down is based on my knowledge of the types, as well as how much each type's fear impacts me. Additionally, I used a questionnaire that's essentially the questions taken from the tritype test I made, answered them honestly, then broke down the percentages into what you see within my signature. I'd be happy to break down the percentages for anyone's types, (based on their answers, of course) but not many people have asked.

Where is this test and where can I take it? :D

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Thanks for the links!

I took the quiz and I got 458/854/548(which is how I self-type).

It says I am:

-Intuitive/original
-Knowledgable/wise
-Protective/straightforward
-You study what makes people tick and form strong connections about what you learn. Somewhat introverted you are indentified with being an intuitive/strategic thinker and see interconnections that others may miss.

Seems legit!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] Thanks for the links!

I took the quiz and I got 458/854/548(which is how I self-type).

It says I am:

-Intuitive/original
-Knowledgable/wise
-Protective/straightforward
-You study what makes people tick and form strong connections about what you learn. Somewhat introverted you are indentified with being an intuitive/strategic thinker and see interconnections that others may miss.

Seems legit!

It always seems, until its tested :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Rouskyrie

The test is asking me to choose among 20 descriptors (such as vain) that I recognize as entirely type 3 statements. Something is wrong here and it ain't me.

There are 8 more questions alike the one you're speaking of. There are intentionally 20 descriptors for each type that can be chosen, so I can't say I see anything wrong there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are 8 more questions alike the one you're speaking of. There are intentionally 20 descriptors for each type that can be chosen, so I can't say I see anything wrong there.

I don't like any of the choices. Now what?

Rouskyrie

I don't like any of the choices. Now what?

May I ask what you don't like about the choices? I find it rather odd that you'd merely say you don't like the choices, then ask "Now what?" If you have suggestions for better choices, I'm more than happy to hear your thoughts. However, I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
May I ask what you don't like about the choices? I find it rather odd that you'd merely say you don't like the choices, then ask "Now what?" If you have suggestions for better choices, I'm more than happy to hear your thoughts. However, I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

I'm supposed to choose 3 out of the 20 choices. None of the 20 stand out for me. I don't see any reason to choose even one of them.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm supposed to choose 3 out of the 20 choices. None of the 20 stand out for me. I don't see any reason to choose even one of them.

You're supposed to choose whatever's closest to yourself, I guess, but if you don't like any of them, then don't pick any and don't do the test.