• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess My Mbti and Enneagram

aeusuke

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

I am 20 and living in Canada. I have mild autism which could affect the way I answer.
b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven't you decided on one?
For mbti, I am think I can be any of the introvert types because I am very sure that I am socially introverted as well as not really affected by peer pressure or following much trends. For enneagram, I am likely a 4,5,6, or 9. I have not decided on one because I am can relate a bit to many different types. However, do not disregard the possibility that I could be cognitively extroverted or being a different enneagram type than the one I listed.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

I have not decided on a purpose yet because I find life to be quite meaningless. I am not suicidal or depressed, but just have trouble deciding what I really want in life.
3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
I relate the most to sloth because I tend to procrastinate and I am not very ambitious. I have started a lot of personal projects but end up stopping halfway because there is no one that is motivating me to complete it. I relate the least to wrath because I am very chill and rarely lose my patience. Although I care a bit about being competent, I am still patient with less competent people.
4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to
I am drawn to people who are considerate, easy to be around, chill, fun, unbiased, intellectual, open-minded and are willing to start the conversation with me.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
People who are drawn to me tend to be those who do not follow trends too much and those people think I am quite interesting because of my weird talents and my weird behaviors
c) The type of people you are repulsed by

I am repulsed by people who are blunt, disregard emotions, close-minded, not open to dark topics, can't have fun, or those who judges about every action I take
5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
I admire people who are brave and not afraid of looking stupid. I can't really emulate that myself because I rarely express anything about myself because I am a bit scared of looking stupid.
6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger
I tend to suppress my anger when I do feel angry. I involuntarily cry whenever I yell at someone so I tend to keep my anger to myself. When I do get angry, it is very explosive because I shout and curse very loudly and get quite aggressive. My anger outbursts tend to last very short and I suddenly become calm after I expressed my anger
b) Shame
I usually don't feel much shame, but I can get a bit shameful if I appear incompetent in front of certain people
c) Fear
I am usually quite calm under normal situations but can get a bit stressed out during situations where there is time pressure and I am forced to think fast. Since I am not particularly good at handling high-pressure situations, I tend to do a bit of preparation if I know I will have to frequently deal with high-pressure situations
d) Love/passion
I am not particularly passionate about much stuff and if I happen to get passionate about something, I tend to commit quite a lot of time to it for a short time and I get bored of it when I find something else more interesting
e) Conflict

I don't really like conflict if it means I have to get involved it. However, I don't really care about conflict if the conflict does not involve me or my family members
7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
I have struggle with making new friends because I do not like initiating conversations and I often do not know what to talk about.
8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
My current college degree is Computer Science. I did not choose it because I was particularly interested in it, but because I know I am good at it. I would change it if it would be an easy switch because switching majors is quite troublesome. I have trouble deciding what I really like because I tend to see many goods and the bad of many of the majors. If I can somehow be very sure what I want, I would be willing to put the effort to switch to that major
b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
I tend to focus on whether they are an interesting person. If all they talk about are important things and can't have fun at all, I would avoid them if possible.
10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I may appear chill because I tend to keep my harsh judgements to myself, but I am deep-down quite judgemental because I think many things people do and value are stupid. For example, I think the idea of dressing formally is stupid because formal clothing tend to be time-consuming to wear and are not easy to move around in. I also do not like the idea of needing to keep your desk neat because a neat desk does not necessarily means it is organized and efficient. A messy desk could be more efficient because cleaning the desk too much would be time-consuming. I also do not like shallow people who only cares about appearance and not think beyond the norms.
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I like to game or solve logic puzzles, or run on my free time, or make games
13) How do you usually “hang out†with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
I tend to hang out with one or two friends at a time. I would not enjoy if it is a large group. I can appear quite extroverted when talking to very close friends.
14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
I think action is more important because anyone can say nice words but taking action is the hard part.
15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!
I would choose d or b. I am okay being poor as long as I am not on the streets. I think I will be satisfied renting a home and I am not a big spender because I do not really like travelling and I rarely spend money on clothes and I tend to buy clothes that are cheap and convenient rather than expensive and fashionable. Being immortal is not too bad as long as I can commit suicide when I get bored of life.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I want to avoid being a completely ordinary person as well as being incompetent at things that matter to me. I do not care too much if I am incompetent at social skills or at work.
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I often can be obsessed with certain things but it tend to be short-term. I tend not to merge with others interests much because I think it is quite troublesome. If others are upset about me not merging with others' interest, I would at least act like I am somewhat interested to not hurt their feelings.
18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I am both organized and messy at the same time. My room is quite messy and I barely plan when it comes to boring things such as my job. However, I can be quite structured when it comes to doing what I enjoy because I tend to plan and try to do my personal projects quite carefully. I don't mind surprises and I often enjoy when people suddenly prank me. I can be strict with myself from time to time but I am quite lenient with others as long as they do not place too much demands on me.
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I value personal comfort because I do not like people placing too much demands on my life. I don't mind people wasting my time by accident or is wasting my time as a prank but I am not happy if people like telling me how I should live my life especially if I am not harming anyone but myself.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For enneagram, my best guess is 9w1 core, that seems quite firm. 93x. The last is hard to read because from your answers, none seem wrong... 5 or 6 seem more likely than 7, though. Probably sp/so.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My guess is INTP.

You have a tendency to explain reasons for things, using the word 'because'.