User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I also think 6w5 sounds better. I used have these fears as a kid too! But I wasn't afraid of killers, but ghosts and magical creatures that will come and put a spell on me, or something like that.
    hmmm maybe I wasn't overly paranoid as a kid, but rather quite normal

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know if this is enough info if not let me know and i'll add more

When I was a kid I was very paranoid like legit paranoid. I was one of those kids that was absolutely scared to sleep out of fear her parents being murdered and thought if I didn’t sleep I could save them by just simply not sleeping. And sometimes I’d be scared that wouldn’t work so I’d make my mom sleep in my room. Since the killer wasn’t going to kill me so I figured if she was in my room he wouldn’t kill her either. This started around the age of 3 and lasted til I was 14. Also the other thing I was scared of was the devil possessing me. I even saw the virgin mary once standing there but I knew it was the devil so I ran the other way. I don’t really have issues with paranoia these day though I grew out of it. Looking back I don’t know why my parents never took me to therapy when I was little
    Hey, it doesn't have to be 6-related. I remember as a kid (at the age of 3 or 4) wondering if my mom had poisoned my food (lol, for no reason). I was convinced monsters grew in my closet when it got dark, and being convinced my friend would somehow turn into a skeleton when we had sleep overs. I was also convinced the gang of teenagers down the street would cut me up with knives if I walked through their territory. Ha, lol, and I'm not even a 6.

My mother, a 9w1, was similarly convinced that intruders were about to break into the house at night, and she would flail around in bed because "it's harder to hit a moving target". She's not even 6-fixed.

I'm not saying you're not a 6, I'm just saying, your instances of paranoia sound like relatively normal childhood stuff to me, not necessarily indicative of core existential anxiety. The other stuff you've related actually sounds more 9ish to me (and yeah, 9s do have a 6 connection).

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Hey, it doesn't have to be 6-related. I remember as a kid (at the age of 3 or 4) wondering if my mom had poisoned my food (lol, for no reason). I was convinced monsters grew in my closet when it got dark, and being convinced my friend would somehow turn into a skeleton when we had sleep overs. I was also convinced the gang of teenagers down the street would cut me up with knives if I walked through their territory. Ha, lol, and I'm not even a 6.

My mother, a 9w1, was similarly convinced that intruders were about to break into the house at night, and she would flail around in bed because "it's harder to hit a moving target". She's not even 6-fixed.

I'm not saying you're not a 6, I'm just saying, your instances of paranoia sound like relatively normal childhood stuff to me, not necessarily indicative of core existential anxiety. The other stuff you've related actually sounds more 9ish to me (and yeah, 9s do have a 6 connection).
    i've been called a 9,6,7,and 4 in the past

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i've been called a 9,6,7,and 4 in the past
    Well, what do you think you are?

MBTI
    yupp

I don't know different parts of me describe those types I'm not a simple nor a complex person I'm just an average person. I know I'm not a 4

MBTI
    yupp

I don't know different parts of me describe those types I'm not a simple nor a complex person I'm just an average person. I know I'm not a 4

MBTI
    yupp

thought maybe a video might help probably not.

6w5 sp/sx with a 9w8 fix
    I really like cats and food.