User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Subwings

MBTI
    IxFP

Lightbulb Subwings

Let's make the enneagram more complicated just for fun

Here is a (new?) subtheory that expands a little bit more the wings theory.
    By example: Im a 6w5 with subwing 5w4, that makes me a little more reserved and analytic.
    Im not 100% sure but this kinda explains the intensity of the wing.

In the other hand we have 7w6, that will make a 6w5 more of a joker skeptic motherfucker, but still keeping in the 6w5 line because the influence is very sutil and only explains how a person deal with his/her actual type.

5w4-6w5-7w6

This theory applies too with the tritypes.

Here is a copy-past list that i found in the enneagram institute forum (dont know if i can do it but fxck it)

2w1(sw1w9): If I am virtuous I am worthy of love.
    2w1(sw3w2): If I am needed I am worthy of love.
    2w3(sw1w2): If people ask for my help I am worthy of love.
    2w3(sw3w4): If people treat me as indispensable I am worthy of love.

3w2(sw2w1): If I achieve a win-win for everyone involved I will be worthy of love.
    3w2(sw4w3): If I can shine I will be worthy of love.(maybe fluorish is too general)
    3w4(sw2w3): If I am admirable I will be worthy of love.
    3w4(sw4w5): If I am distinguished I will be worthy of love.

4w3(sw3w2): One day I'll magically return to show you what you missed in my absence.
    4w3(sw5w4): Most people are trite let alone have any ability to see the real me behind whatever image I present to them.
    4w5(sw3w4): I take pride in staying true to myself no matter how many simple-minded people see my style as weird.
    4w5(sw5w6): Unlike most people I realize the true beauty in meaning transcends what looks good.

5w4(sw4w3): Most so-called iconoclasts aren't real iconoclasts like I am.
    5w4(sw6w5): Uncovering an insight that is counter to mainstream thinking makes me feel powerful.
    5w6(sw4w5): Delving into the most interesting phenomena in the world makes me feel powerful.
    5w6(sw6w7): Sometimes I think my intellectual curiosity just makes me end up chasing my tail.

6w5(sw5w4): I see how things really are underneath the BS...devil's advocate
    6w5(sw7w6): I'm never completely sold on what people say...natural skeptic
    6w7(sw5w6): I never know enough about things to feel safe...doubting thomas
    6w7(sw7w8): I surprise myself with how well I can handle a crisis...trusty sidekick

7w6(sw6w5): As long as I stay one step ahead of my fears I'll be okay.
    7w6(sw8w7): Because I'm entertaining people wrongly think I don't have problems.
    7w8(sw6w7): I will always be a kid at heart and nothing can change that.
    7w8(sw8w9): It's all good...

8w7(sw7w6): I'm always on the lookout for easy street but gotta make sure I don't bite off more than I can chew.
    8w7(sw9w8): What I want I get...see how easy that is?
    8w9(sw7w8): I don't start stuff so try anything with me and you will regret it.
    8w9(sw9w1): Why people even try to mess with me I have no idea.

9w8(sw8w7): I make life easy for myself.
    9w8(sw1w9): Hardly anything bothers me.
    9w1(sw8w9): If I avoid commitments that aren't worth the trouble I'll remain comfortable.
    9w1(sw1w2): If I stay invisible enough to avoid conflict others won't get mad at me.

Source: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/fo...84&whichpage=2
    Didn't found the 1 subwings maybe somebody can feedback with it.

Source 2: Typewatch

PS: Dont go around with the "i dont believe in this bullshit", i dont want to debate this. People are free to take this as much as if not. It's only a help that i personally buy it.

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

This is interesting. 9w1 sw8w9 fits me perfectly. I wonder if the ones with non-matching subwings like mine have weaker wings, and the ones with matching subwings (ex. 9w1 sw1w2) would have a compounding effect that makes the wing stronger? It would make sense in my case, anyways.

brainheart

This would make me 4w5(both of them)- 5w6(sw6w7)- 9w1(sw8w9). The ” true beauty in meaning” descriptor for 4w5sw5w6 kind of trips me up. I know where I find beauty and meaning is different than it is for most, but I perceive it as beautiful. In other words, it looks good to me, even if it might not to everyone else.

Here are the ones:

1w9(sw9w8): If I adhere to my own standards I have the right to point out how things should be.
    1w9(sw2w1): If I am a good example I have the right to point out how things should be.
    1w2(sw9w1): I feel compelled to point out what's wrong around me.
    1w2(sw2w3): I feel compelled to fix what's wrong around me.

@RevlisZero, yeah I thought my gut type was 9w8 because one is really not there in me but this description sounds very much like me, too.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so

Interesting. That would make me 8w7(sw9w8) and 6w5(sw5w4), both of which I had earlier identified with (9w8 and 5w4). Both those descriptions fit. I don't know about the 3w4s. What's the difference between admirable and distinguished?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Richardsen
    7w6(8w7) signing in, thought the description of 7w8(6w7) fits me a little better.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    IxFP

@brainheart
    You did it?

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

Likes Nehtaro liked this post

MBTI
    IxFP

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Richardsen
    7w6(8w7) signing in, thought the description of 7w8(6w7) fits me a little better.
    From what i saw in the forum (that's not too much) you seem more 7w6sw8w7

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

This is probably just another way for people who don't want to pick just one type to have it all instead of identifying and focusing on their more pressing issues. Especially combined with tritype.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Richardsen View Post
    From what i saw in the forum (that's not too much) you seem more 7w6sw8w7
    I think so too
    I think I'm a 7w6 with infrequent 8w7 moments of "back up bitches! I'm taking over!"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

this is beyond excessive
    Likes JocktheMotie liked this post