• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Big City Greens Characters

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello. I’ve recently seen clips of a show named Big City Greens that airs pretty frequently on Disney Channel, which despite my age is one of my secret guilty pleasures. I’ve never seen the characters typed by anyone however and am interested in seeing what you guys think. Here is my opinion on their types:

Bill- ISFJ 6w5
Nancy-ESTP 7w6
Gramma Alice- ESTJ 8w9
Cricket- ESFP 7w8
Tilly- INFP 9w1
Remy- ISFJ 6w7
Andromeda- INTP 5w4
Gloria- ISFP 4w3
Chip Whistler- ENFJ 3w2
Gabriella- ENTP 7w8 (just a vibe I get from her)

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
I’m interested in hearing everyone’s opinions and seeing what you think these character’s mbti and enneagram types are. Please feel free to contribute and share.

Last edited: