User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Emily Blunt?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

123 Last

Thread: Emily Blunt

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What type do you think Emily Blunt is?
    Last edited by highlander; 09-14-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post

Emily, or perhaps Ms Blunt, is my type.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    ISFJ?

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

ENFP
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTJ

Speaking of Emily blunt, The Five Year Engagement was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.
    Terrible choices in moves. enfp

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Just watched Edge of Tomorrow w/Emily Blunt.

3rd. video I've watched of her. Vibe = ExFP, I wanna say ESFP.

Two things: When the guy says something along the lines of "I've noticed that movies that have a lot of brits you get good charisma (or something like that)" She's all over that and says "It couldn't possibly have anything to do with you being a brit" Not sharp though, laughingly. This seems Fi aux to me.

She doesn't Ne eye toggle at all, and little Si searching. She stares, unblinking often, very focused.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't think she is an Fi type and there is no Ne going on. If you believe in visual typing she has Fe hand motions imo.

I've seen her pegged in Socionics as ISTP and INFJ. Would love to claim her but she's not overly self-revealing in interviews.

Here's a longer one if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmzq8ZUzIJg
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't think she is an Fi type and there is no Ne going on. If you believe in visual typing she has Fe hand motions imo.

I've seen her pegged in Socionics as ISTP and INFJ. Would love to claim her but she's not overly self-revealing in interviews.

Here's a longer one if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmzq8ZUzIJg
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post

It appears we agree on the Se/Ni axis. The not overly revealing is very SFP imo. Quick, topical, nothing "revealing", let's keep the conversation light. Every other question/statement by the interviewer is an opportunity for humor. Which is not to say they can't do otherwise, just a "preference". She tends to Se stare and is quite witty (in this video) and quick to turn segments of the convo into humor using self-deprecating humor. This keeps the focus on them, "hey look at me!" very Fi, imo.

When she shared her story about how she used to stutter and how it helped her to act, my Fi radar was going off like mad. Hardly empirical I know Her delivery of the story seems very matter of fact and Te with lots of Te shoulder shrugging. The story ends with her explaining how it helps her to this day, utility.

My fav: "...it's ass clenchingly embarrassing to be naked in front of people you don't know"
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft