• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
This is by far one of the games that is worth way more than what it costs at $14.99.

They have in this new installation of the series given people the ability to seed runs easily and so I thought I would drop a line out here to anyone who might be interested in playing and then posting what occurred in their run. We can bond over how poorly or amazingly well we've done and it will be great fun.

I have not bought it yet, but after my next paycheck it will be mine and I recommend if you have the cash that you purchase it, too!