• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne - post your dominant, auxiliary, tertiary, and inferior experience with it.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's an interesting observation Pirate. It's true that I don't place a judgment on Ne. There are times I wish I were more decisive on things, since Ne doms can literally see all sides of an issue in equal weight and aren't too quick to just toss out ideas, that's the aux judging function's role ;) I think that's one area some people gloss over, but can pose a very real dilemma for us Ne doms. Like, when I tell people "oh, I get it", or "oh, I see what you mean", that's not just me moving the conversation along or adding in a sort of "uh huh" or nod. I actually mean that I know where they're coming from and get why they came to the conclusions they did. This always leaves me sort of in the middle on many issues and ideas because I see the value in all perspectives. Thank you Fi! (without it I'd be completely lost) On the flip side, I also see the beauty and strengths of Ne too. So, overall, it's what I know, and all I know, so I really can't say I prefer it or not, since it's what I grew up knowing and understanding. I wonder if this can be applied across the board to all other functions and the people that use them as their dominant function. It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case.

Right, Ne for us just is like breathing oxygen, it's always happening and its typically automatic. Ti/Fi functions to evaluate nuggets of information derived from the Ne process but doesn't evaluate the process itself. The process is everything!