• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Manson vs. Gore & Wood et al

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please read/watch the documentation before commenting.
That is the only requirement of this thread.

Colonel Kurtz provides overview of the case and evidence.

Manson's defamation lawsuit against Wood and Gore

Doctor Soup analyzes new discovery documentation

Please read/watch the documentation before commenting.
That is the only requirement of this thread.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would have to live a celibate monk mode in a Wyoming cabin if I were a famous person.
You might know this, but there is a significant celebrity community in Wyoming just south of Yellowstone along the Jackson Hole area. I grew up in Wyoming, although not in that community. It's actually an interesting problem because real estate is so high there that the functional community workers have a hard time affording housing. I could end up in a cabin in Wyoming, since i still have relatives out there. It's always been one of my life plans.

Edit: On a side note I was in mind of rewatching the videos: one of the bloggers references the accusers gender activism a couple of times. I don't see an influence of that in what they are doing to Manson. Manson has always been indirectly a gender activist, being gender fluid in his personae. While he is not identified as transgendered himself, his fandom has always been a safe place for gender fluid and transgendered individuals. He has a personal assistant interviewed on Colonel Kurtz channel who transitioned M-F and he was supportive in that process. Also, a strong advocate for him is Manzon, who I believe identifies as transgender.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is an example of Manson supporter and former assistant Lauren Tillman:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You might know this, but there is a significant celebrity community in Wyoming just south of Yellowstone along the Jackson Hole area. I grew up in Wyoming, although not in that community. It's actually an interesting problem because real estate is so high there that the functional community workers have a hard time affording housing. I could end up in a cabin in Wyoming, since i still have relatives out there. It's always been one of my life plans.

Edit: On a side note I was in mind of rewatching the videos: one of the bloggers references the accusers gender activism a couple of times. I don't see an influence of that in what they are doing to Manson. Manson has always been indirectly a gender activist, being gender fluid in his personae. While he is not identified as transgendered himself, his fandom has always been a safe place for gender fluid and transgendered individuals. He has a personal assistant interviewed on Colonel Kurtz channel who transitioned M-F and he was supportive in that process. Also, a strong advocate for him is Manzon, who I believe identifies as transgender.
Yeah, when I was visiting there with my wife's family, we saw Harrison Ford's "modest" home sitting up on a mountainside. It's one of the reasons I specifically mentioned Wyoming. I also passed Sissy Spacek's ranch once out in western VA. it's nice.

I would live as far away from the parties and debauchery, and only travel to/stay in L.A. for work related visits. I would actively avoid dating other famous people.

yeghor

I haven't watched all the videos but Manson looks more like a masochist then a sadist. Even if there were any sexual abuse, I suspect he would be willingly on the receiving end of it. He was involved with Dita Von Teese at one time, a domina of some sorts I guess. He is not physically aggressive and seems to have gender and body dysmorphia issues. I suspect he might be an INFP.

The reason for these ladies coming out after so many years can have several possible explanations:
a) He abused them but they kept silent because they were intimated or didn't have legal guardians that would stand behind them if they pressed charges, or they tolerated it at the time cause they expected to gain from his fame and contacts.
b) The abuse was consensual as part of BDSM but they've for some reason regretted doing that now and convinced themselves they haven't consented to it to relieve their guilt/shame, painting themselves as a passive agent (victim) in the whole encounter.
c) There was no abuse but they've for some reason (vendetta?) decided to tarnish his image. The current socio-political environment is biased toward women and makes it easier for opportunistic women to go after celebrity men for financial gain or media-attention. It's another kind of witch-hunt.

Also there was this 80s movie called "A passage to India" in which a British lady goes on a sightseeing trip in India with her male Indian host and during the trip they go in to see a cave and for some reason the lady has some kind of hysteria or panic attack inside the cave and runs out and convinces herself that she was raped inside the cave and presses legal charges against the Indian guy. The movie never clarifies whether the guy actually raped her or not, it is not shown in the movie but the guy has a submissive and anxious personality so the movie makes it look like he couldn't have done it and the lady persuaded herself somehow that it happened.

I am inclined towards b) or c).

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@yeghor
Interestingly his girlfriends: Rose McGowen, even Evan Rachel Wood, Pola Weiss, and others described him as "vanilla" sexually. His stage personae is a character and an act and nearly the opposite of his actual personality from most accounts of him by personal friends. There are dozen of people who describe him as quiet and accommodating, likes to stay inside, read, watch movies.

I can see why you suggest INFP, but he is extremely Ni-dom. His lyrics are extreme Ni being all abstraction and symbolic, and inexplicable, but still distilling ideas to their core: "No one can escape the Odds of Even", which I understand to have a karmic undercurrent in that the universe rebalances itself and transgressions are never fully hidden.

The definition of INFJ has gotten extremely distorted over the years to be what seems to me "ESFJ with severe psychological issues", with everyone citing their ex-girlfriends as examples. Most people really don't understand INFJ, but Manson is a rather good example of it. He does have a lot of Fe that fans attest to in which he can be very accommodating socially and can speak to a crowd about global issues in a symbolic language. Before a concert on his social media he will make a single sentence statement that summarizes the sociological state of that environment. It's quite interesting and a nearly end-point Fe filtered through Ni. His lyrics are not nearly as personal as most Fi-doms like Fiona Apple who is personally intense in her morally driven notions. Manson's sense of morality is expressed through being an iconoclast, dealing in symbols primarily and not personal feeling of individual experience and perspective.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if there's some type related component, if INFP men in positions of influence and/or power may somehow be more vulnerable than other types to finding themselves accused of misconduct?

Is Depp not an INFP too?

yeghor

I wonder if there's some type related component, if INFP men in positions of influence and/or power may somehow be more vulnerable than other types to finding themselves accused of misconduct?

Is Depp not an INFP too?

He is too "normal" compared to Marilyn Manson and physically much more robust, so I'd go with ISFP for Depp. I suspect people with abusive personality disorders like NPD, BPD, Antisocial PD etc are prone to abusing or exploiting others for personal gain or satisfaction.

So it depends on whether they've an inclination to get involved with abusive partners.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is his long time assistant PaulaBaby, a self-identified INFJ. She actually puts it on her IG self-description, so INFJ is part of her identity and sense of self.

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If people want to further discuss Manson's type - I am in the INFJ camp for identifying him. Years ago I fought the notion he was introverted, but after hearing several interviews, it seems apparent.

Jung's description of Introverted Intuition is a good reference for Ni-doms which are often misunderstood. The thinking style and likely presentation of self is one of the most "off" from the norm of any type.

Introverted Intuition

Edit: I do think people often read this description and dismiss it as too esoteric thinking no one can be like that and then reference an ex-girlfriend INFJ who was super bossy about what you wear or something very concrete and simplistic in demonstrable behaviors.

People can be like that description. MM is an example of it. That's why the type is rare because it is actually that far out if you are sticking with the Jungian definitions. I suggest not dismissing that definition when working in this system because it is foundational to understanding Ni-doms. If it isn't factored in, then the person's thinking is not accurately based on this theory.

Last edited:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
MM is known for associating with Johnny Depp. Another of Johnny Depps associates - Amber Heard was recently revealed to be an abuser. Perhaps there's a pattern.

IIRC the common characteristic of his accusers is that they were normies. It's quite possible he considers normies to be subhuman and prey animals so he treated them differently than his actual partners.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
“The unconscious personality may, therefore, best be described as an extraverted sensation-type of a rather low and primitive order. Impulsiveness and unrestraint are the characters of this sensation, combined with an extraordinary dependence upon the sense impression.”
Sounds like fun

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MM is known for associating with Johnny Depp. Another of Johnny Depps associates - Amber Heard was recently revealed to be an abuser. Perhaps there's a pattern.

IIRC the common characteristic of his accusers is that they were normies. It's quite possible he considers normies to be subhuman and prey animals so he treated them differently than his actual partners.
The women accusing him are extremely abnormal and several are friends with Amber Heard in several pictures socializing together. On YouTube search Area 51: ESME for an extremely violent performance of Esme Bianco- she was the queen of bdsm burlesque in England. Ilma Gore is an extremist artist and conman whose has grifted charities and her family. She had one con where people could buy space on her skin to add a tattoo of their choosing. She did some but took way more money than available skin space. She also redecorated toilets as $20K art objects, etc. She is a visual shock artist. Walters does sexually violent photography including one that shows Bianco in stiletto heels stomping on what is probably cake but the title references the kink where people are sexualized by seeing animals murdered by being stomped to death. Walters and Bianco stole and crashed MM car and most all the accusers belong to “The Coven”, their sadistic little witch club. Taint much “normal” going on except MM in private is reported to be fairly normal and even “vanilla and boyfriendy” in bed.

It would be worthwhile to research this case - at least watch and read the material in the OP or the conclusions won’t align with demonstrated facts.

Last edited:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^These women accusing MM are the most violent, dishonest, cruel, sociopathic individuals. They play the helpless little lamb but some need to be charged because of demonstrably criminal actions not just their violent kinks. Both are referenced here.

Esme Bianco and Brett Grace

"Cake Sploshing" with a rabbit emoticon. While "sploshing" refers to sexual food exchange, it is the part with the stileto heels and the animal emoticon that is a subtle reference to the violent kink. In her Area 51: ESME performance she sticks needles through peoples lips, pulls hair, and punches them in the face, so this image implies worse but aligned with her image and career to intend the most extreme sexual violent meanings.

These instagram accounts cover a lot of the evidence:
colonelkurtz99
mrs_trickster88
marilynmansonuncanceled
aburkhartlaw

On YouTube
Colonel Kurtz
eHacker
Andrea Burkhart

On the web:
Marilyn Manson Uncancelled

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These type of women set the womens's rights movement back years. I realize this type of toxic femininity is not representative of the majority of women, yet I think vigilance is required to prevent this toxicity from being normalized and emulated throughout mainstream culture.

It needs to be called out, but I think women need to be the ones calling it out, so thank you for starting these threads. Women (and men, *shudder*) who cheer for this behavior... I avoid them at all costs.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The LA District Attorney won’t take the case for lack of evidence. Law enforcement has not charged him. This is all a civil suit for money. The epically violent Esme Bianco is suing him for 10 million for “sex trafficking” her because he sponsored her visa so she could audition for Game of Thrones. This is her final diminatrix act. Some people are fooled

yeghor

^These women accusing MM are the most violent, dishonest, cruel, sociopathic individuals. They play the helpless little lamb but some need to be charged because of demonstrably criminal actions not just their violent kinks. Both are referenced here.

Jordan Peterson on Male/Female Aggression Styles

Btw, Peterson keeps referring to clinical data on adolescent antisocial behaviour when making his assessment.

I think current socio-political culture has given women too much leeway in the name of weakening patriarchy, which makes it easier for opportunistic women to incite mob culture to cancel the men they bear a grudge against.