• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free community college in TN

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this is pretty cool. you still have to pay for books and class fees but everything is taking care of through the government. I'm switching from computers to sociology I think it's more up my alley. I keep going back to sociology or sociology like things but it will be a transfer path where I'd do 60 credit hours at southwest then transfer to University of Memphis and get my BA.

Now lets see how well it will work, since it's just starting.

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/08/273171722/tennessee-weighs-the-cost-of-a-free-college-education