• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finding Carter (on MTV)

DreamBeliever

Does anyone else watch it? I happen to really like it. Here's my guesses.

Finding Carter:
Carter- ESTP
Taylor- ISTJ
Grant- INTP
Elizabeth- ESTJ
David- INFP
Lori- ISTP
Max- ENFJ
Bird- ISFP
Crash- ESTP

Greyhandshakes

MBTI Type
INTP
Carter: ENFP - extremely flexible, definitely prioritizes people/feelings in the moment over what makes the most sense. I'd also buy ESFP.

Taylor: can't decide between ISTJ or INTJ. Leaning toward INTJ because, in my experience, ISTJ teens don't experiment as much with drugs/sex. INTJs seem way more likely to do that while still being high achievers at school.

Max might be a little quiet for an ENFJ - maybe INFJ? At first I was getting INTP vibes from him but I think they fleshed his character out a little more and now I'm on board for him for him being an F.

Bird - definitely ISFP. Textbook artist.

Grant - Maybe an INTP. But also maybe an INFP - I can't imagine an INTP going through the effort to majorly shake up the status quo, which Grant does in this season. We INTPs are lazy as all get out and weird family conflicts don't have a big affect on us.

Elizabeth's character has been all over the place. The actress is great but the writers can't seem to figure out who she is. I think ESTJ is as close as you can get, though. Also a typical "cop"' mbti type.

David - definitely an F, and definitely an I. I would argue that he's more of a sensor - maybe an ISFJ? Would also explain how the gender roles play out a little untraditionally in their household.

Lori - A really, really screwed up ESFP. You'd have to be an amazing actor to pull off her bullshit.