• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cerebro vs Neuro People (Brain vs Brawn) - People who focus on their mind and People who focus on their muscles

Sparkykun

MBTI Type
INFJ
While people are very interested in the cerebrovascular system, with the brain and its workings, just as important are the nerves and sensory in the neuromuscular system. People have a preference for either Cerebro- or Neuro-, and this determines their focus, and thus personality temperament.

Cerebro-sided people focus more on raising questions and answering them. People who are Cerebro-sided are often very active in the mind, though can appear aloof about real-life. If someone who is Cerebro-sided, though lacks a righteous path mindedness, or how there is a right way to do anything, then he can be very easily misguided by misleading notions or divisive ideas.

Neuro-sided people focus more on overcoming life problems, like with fetching water, cooking, cleaning, and running a business. People who are Neuro-sided are very muscle-oriented, meaning they take to heart the notion, "overcoming all difficulties through preseverance and hard work". People who are Neuro-sided, if not given enough information about possibilities or things to stimulate their curiosity, can become singular focused on a narrow path, which might lead to choices that they regret later.

Currently, many public schools only dedicate one hour or two for homework, which means that the students develop more of their Cerebro-side, or become more Brain-oriented. In China, public schools used to often cram their students with many hours of homework everyday, in terms of practice problems and pages to memorize. While this trains the students to use more of their Neuro-side or the Nervous system, and focuses on overcoming life problems, it lessens their Cerebro-side, which reduces their questioning ability or curious side.

People of the non-Heterosexual Sexual Temperament are able to be trained to be either Cerebro or Neuro, meaning they don't have a preference for a specific one, so it depends on which allows them to learn more or become more proficient, in their topics of interest.

People that have children are better able to develop their Neuro-side, if they are Cerebro-sided.

Dogs appear to be both Cerebro and Neuro at the same time, meaning they don't separate the two on a physical level. This might be why they become aggressively violent toward other animals once contracting rabies.

One can use the My-Everything Relationship Temperament eyes directed towards the self in or on the body, to connect between the Cerebro and Neuro side.

This allows one to also connect and update the Wisps in the body, with the Body Wisps connected to the Sun Wisp. One can then better focus on the happiness-love energy coming from the Great Wisp, whom the Sun Wisp is also connected to. This also makes the Body Wisps happier, hence keeping up the Cerebro-Neuro connection.

Cerebro-Neuro Temperament, as represented by statues:

cerebro-neuro-statue-children.jpg

Activating the middle-space Relationship Temperament perspective, which is at a state between Top-Down and Bottom-Up, appears to also connect the Neuro with the Cerebro. This state also appears to put the person in the driver's seat, so it feels like everything is up and personal with all you do.

Given the artistic works, Eastern Culture appears to be more Neuro-oriented, while Western Culture is more Cerebro-oriented:

Characteristics of Neuro-orientation:

• More emphasis on overcoming life's challenges than on finding or developing new ideas
  • More emphasis on practice makes perfect
  • More emphasis on memorizing than theorizing
  • More emphasis on social cohesion than the pursuit of personal liberty
  • More emphasis on social and pecking order, than personal privacy or pursuits

Characteristics of Cerebro-orientation:

• More emphasis on finding or developing new ideas than on overcoming life's challenges
  • More emphasis on fun and playtime as a tool for learning
  • More emphasis on theorizing than memorizing
  • More emphasis on the pursuit of personal liberty than social cohesion
  • More emphasis on personal privacy and pursuits, than any specific social or pecking order

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like you are describing the S vs N dimensions, but also aspects of of introversion and extroversion

Sparkykun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sounds like you are describing the S vs N dimensions, but also aspects of of introversion and extroversion
It feels like people are ascribing more to S vs N and introversion and extroversion than what's actually there.

For one, Si-Ne and Ni-Se are tied. Ni-Se focus more on the present time energy and information, while Ni-Se focus on possible energy and information for all time.

Introversion is when the person likes to be in the crowd, while extroversion is when the person likes to be at the center of attention, though it's worth mentioning that it's an aspect of the intuition and sensing.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I make a mess of this theory.

I am a social chameleon and can interact with anyone on their level. I am very intellectual and engineer and strategize everything.

Liberty and privacy are important to me and I train my body intensely with workouts and martial arts.

I am intense with all I set out to do. And a recovering perfectionist.

So, I'm not sure how that puts me in this mix.